ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 152
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
seclark 03:45 PM 03-23-2011
nice
sec
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:47 PM 03-23-2011
(Walking into thread.)

(Looking around.)

(Walking out of thread.)
[Reply]
HMc 03:49 PM 03-23-2011
I wasn't "sniping" (whatever that means on the internet), I was just pointing out that you're a dickhead. It was hardly a secret.

And a Paralegal :-) aren't you like >30 years old?
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:50 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
(Walking into thread.)

(Looking around.)

(Walking out of thread.)
Come for the curiosity.

Stay for the hatred.
[Reply]
seclark 03:51 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Come for the curiosity.

Stay for the hatred.
shower after leaving.
sec
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:52 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I guess that's where you're wrong dickbag. I piped up, because you essentially said Dane was angry because he was likely a pedo....it was a dick move, I mentioned as much in as kindly way as I could muster, and you had a prolapse of a roid.

As for Fraz...I think he's the biggest asshole on the board and we don't like each other at all. If we are on the same side of an argument, it's a sure sign of an ubberdouche at the center, especially if he's been mistaken for sticking up for me.

It's nice of you in your kind, socially advanced mindset to take a shot across the bow of the members with mentally challenged children though. Top Shelf citizenship by you.

Feel free to perform an uncomfortable and likely not physically possible marital act upon yourself, chimp.
Never said that about. Dane

In fact said outright I was in no position to say if he was a pedo
Simply made a statement about behaviors

Then went on to qualify the statement saying I donit know whether the Guy is or not
No matter how many times I spell that for you or your brother you just don't hear it. Seems like you are more interested in showing your ass than being right

You have spent two days now chasing a cause that is misplaced

In you own words, what kind of person does that make you?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:54 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Off to an after-hours work fuction with the real lawyers now. Have a nice day!
Were I more astute, I might recognize that for all your apparent disdain you profess regarding what wrongly imagine me to have achieved;

let's see, that'd be;

ambulance chaser [paid on contingency fee pursuant to litigation of civil suits]
paid hourly at a low rate [small government or small business house counsel for criminal or civil matters]
at the public defender's office [government subsidized criminal defense for the indigent, OOOOHHH BURN!!!]

It arouses in you deep animosity when pondering your own level of achievement.

Sorry about that, but that's not even me. Which you'd know if you paid least bit of attention to anything not involving calling people dumb motherfuckers on the board in the past 5 years.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:58 PM 03-23-2011
I have one thing to say about all this.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:06 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
BTW, "Lemme" isn't a real word, either. You get that one for free.

Off to an after-hours work fuction with the real lawyers now. Have a nice day!
Are you coming back?
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 04:26 PM 03-23-2011
Sniping? You started the exchange between you and I
Now your crying about it.

I'm sorry.

I'll stop when you are ready. I'm not taking this seriously. Just killing time its just a game. You seemed willing, seeking me out and all.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:45 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by seclark:
nice
sec
Yeah, reading each page of this is kind of like hitting your nads with 40 grit sandpaper. :-)

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 04:49 PM 03-23-2011
Is he back yet?
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 04:49 PM 03-23-2011
How many meltdowns can we cram into one thread?
[Reply]
salame 04:51 PM 03-23-2011
I've been thinking about this for about 3 seconds and I can't understand why anyone cares at all?

If you know him IRL then it's just as easy to talk to him (probably easier) elsewhere as it is on here.

Maybe some are butt hurt because they thought he was their homie and he didn't give them a way to contact him?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:56 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
Is he back yet?
Trust me, when he is, you'll know.

[Reply]
Page 117 of 152
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Up