ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 152
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:02 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You don't like me? I thought we had a kind of brotherly rivalry thing going on.
Remember my Like/Dislike scale? You're pretty much cemented between levels 6 and 7 at this point. I don't see that ever changing.

But the thing about me is, if I don't like you, I won't pussyfoot around it, or try to act like I'm just having fun with you to sell an image. You'll know, and so will everyone else.

This doesn't mean I'll stalk you from thread to thread offering inane commentary on your every post, however. I've got better things to do.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:05 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Remember my Like/Dislike scale? You're pretty much cemented between levels 6 and 7 at this point. I don't see that ever changing.

But the thing about me is, if I don't like you, I won't pussyfoot around it, or try to act like I'm just having fun with you to sell an image. You'll know, and so will everyone else.

This doesn't mean I'll stalk you from thread to thread offering inane commentary on your every post, however. I've got better things to do.
I thought I would have worked my way up to 5 by now.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:19 AM 03-23-2011
Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 11:42 AM 03-23-2011
Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:45 AM 03-23-2011
Over 100 pages, well done CP!
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:50 AM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
I think you need to change your signature to "butthurt pussy"
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 12:16 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Yep.......your still here.

Weak smack BTW.

What an ego you must have. To think people wlant to hear from you over 43,000 times. And with gems like butthurt pussy. Thats right Hotrod, be all you can be.

U da man!
[Reply]
Frazod 12:16 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?
Another one of my happy little stalkers. This thread's like a snake charm. :-)

But I'm glad you showed up. I mentioned in an earlier post that just because somebody's been here from the beginning doesn't mean they can't suck just as much as some douchy n00b, and you're certainly solid proof of that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:18 PM 03-23-2011
Another one of my happy little stalkers. This thread's like a snake charm. :-)

But I'm glad you showed up. I mentioned in an earlier post that just because somebody's been here from the beginning doesn't mean they can't suck just as much as some douchy n00b, and you're certainly solid proof of that.
It appears I have disappointed you. Lay it out. Tell me everything I've done wrong. I want to learn. Spare nothing.

I don't hate anyone on here, or pretty much anywhere outside of despots I'll never come into contact with.

The only thing that angers me personally is when people [mostly in the distant past] assert that I'm lying or shilling for another, as I stand behind everything I say here [unless it's clearly playing devil's advocate, 'Demonpenzing' a dummy [for obvious laughs] or haranguing an idiot . . . in which case I always make my TIC approach clear].
[Reply]
Frazod 12:20 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,
The Asshole Royalty Around Here
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:25 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
There needs to be some clarification on this? Is a "butthurt pussy" one that has had their vagina hurt by some random anus or is it one that contains a sore butt and a vagina?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:26 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It appears I have disappointed you. Lay it out. Tell me everything I've done wrong. I want to learn. Spare nothing.
To the contrary, I'm thrilled with your timely contribution to this thread. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:27 PM 03-23-2011
I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,

Well we've had douche of the year. Is it time to pop out the poll for King of the Assholes? Man I love the offseason.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 12:27 PM 03-23-2011

Yours truly,
I hope I would not be missed. That would mean I had spent my life on here like you do. There are only a certain few who want to be "King of the Dipshits". You can have it bro.

I'll stick with the casual posting.

I'll leave soon enough.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:28 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by MotherLover:
Well we've had douche of the year. Is it time to pop out the poll for King of the Assholes? Man I love the offseason.
Well, somebody else will need to run that one, since I'll obviously be in top contention. It seems I'll get most of Dane's votes, too. :-)
[Reply]
Page 106 of 152
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116 > Last »
Up