ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 29
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:27 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I get that but what I'm saying is, the medication should allow you to go about your daily life without being overwhelmed or crushed down by your past.

We can't really forget our past and we shouldn't, but we need to be able to perform effectively so that we can continue working on ourselves and putting our lives together.
I know, and I try hard to do exactly that, every single day...

I'm just getting real tired of trying...it shouldn't be such a struggle.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:32 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I know, and I try hard to do exactly that, every single day...

I'm just getting real tired of trying...it shouldn't be such a struggle.
You need some endorphins bro. take a little bit of that money you were spending on weed, and get yourself a good gym membership. Become best friends with the elliptical machine and lift lift lift!

You will so thank yourself.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:20 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Buddy Rich's comment made me think of this

Because when you're young, you never think about your health or your future consequences of what your doing. When I was in my 20's and 30's I went to bars many many nights, that cost me my first wife. I was a chain smoker of 3 packs a day and got drunk probably five days a week.

In 2006 at age 56 my doctor said you need to quit smoking and gave me a prescription for "Chantix", five days later I quit and haven't smoked since. However, six months later I had to get a stent in my heart and that was the start.

After I got the stent I retired. I was self employed and was able to financially stop working. At age 61 I moved to Florida. Now I go to a Medicare doctor and a VA doctor, doesn't hurt to have more than one. I have a pulmonary doctor and a cancer doctor I see every six months.

I'm now 68, will be 69 July 10th. I've got Lymphoma (had 3 bumps removed in my armpit last year), I've got diabetes 2 I take medication, high blood pressure which I take medication for, I'm hypothyroid which I take a pill first thing every morning, I have a heart murmur, it's a leaky mitral valve, I have emphysema from the smoking and use 3 different inhalers, and I'm positive for TB they said probably from my service in Korea, and my feet sometimes hurt and I can't sleep which is diabetic neurophy.

With all this stuff, I don't let myself think about any of it or I would get depressed. I had to quit softball after five years before I can't run because of my lack of wind, but I do play 18 holes every Friday and go to the gym 3 days a week and lift weights and walk the treadmill for 60 minutes.

As they said in Raising Arizona, you got your health and be glad that you do, things could be a lot worse.
Damn.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:24 PM 06-29-2019
You need some endorphins bro. take a little bit of that money you were spending on weed, and get yourself a good gym membership. Become best friends with the elliptical machine and lift lift lift!

You will so thank yourself.
I'm just now getting back to 100% from the car wreck.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:42 PM 06-29-2019
I'm just now getting back to 100% from the car wreck.
What was hurt?

I've been dealing with an accident also.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:08 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
What was hurt?

I've been dealing with an accident also.
Ribs, back, and elbow
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:10 PM 06-29-2019
Damn.
See? That's what I'm talking about, right there. That's a man who took complete stock of his situation and put his ass on mission, and did not look back.
Make sure your bones and ligaments are good, get a clearance from your doctor if you have one, and get to work man.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:10 PM 06-29-2019
Ribs, back, and elbow
That sucks.

No pain pills at all?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:23 PM 06-29-2019
That sucks.

No pain pills at all?
Nope. No pain pills, no arm heroin, no booze, no weed, no nothing.

See? That's what I'm talking about, right there. That's a man who took complete stock of his situation and put his ass on mission, and did not look back.
Make sure your bones and ligaments are good, get a clearance from your doctor if you have one, and get to work man.
I should be good to go.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:25 PM 06-29-2019

I should be good to go.
Yeah I don't take any either.

Who was at fault? You get any medical help out of it?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:29 PM 06-29-2019

I should be good to go.
w00t! DO IT.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:36 PM 06-29-2019
Chiropractor helped my shoulder and elbow more than anything else.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:54 PM 07-01-2019
Chiropractor helped my shoulder and elbow more than anything else.
Yeah I don't take any either.

Who was at fault? You get any medical help out of it?
fault was split 3 ways. I have personal injury insurance, $1000. Chiro and massage.
w00t! DO IT.
Yessir.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:59 AM 07-02-2019
Move over rover and let Jimmy take over
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:05 AM 07-02-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Move over rover and let Jimmy take over
One of the only things I can listen to right now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07-07-2019, 04:26 PM
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser.
Page 16 of 29
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up