ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 158
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:41 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
On a more random note, I noticed today Titans fans freaking out all over Twitter because they promoted a couple of coordinators from within they don’t like and are all really pissed off. I saw some say their GM sucks, some say they think this next season will be Vrabel’s last.

This is a team that was in the playoffs each of the last two years and the AFCCG just last year.

Can’t take what we have for granted. And Chiefs fans know it better than anybody, but sometimes it’s easy to forget how hard it is to be at the top of this league. Mahomes and Reid have spoiled us in some ways. Feeling grateful to have an unconditional love for this team right now. And this really is just the beginning in all likelihood.
Chiefs fans freaked out when Andy Reid promoted "a goddamn RB coach!" to be the OC of a high-flying passing attack.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:21 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Hope this happens in the SB...

God, I hope not. We lost that game 38-10. That play was our only TD on the day.
[Reply]
Redbled 10:22 AM 01-30-2021
I realize the Bucs receivers are better than the Bills overall but if we blanket them the same way I just can’t see their offense consistently moving the ball. Brady uses a lot of loft ball timing routes to avoid getting hit. And he doesn’t have Allen’s mobility. Their defense would need to have a 49er performance to have a chance. Just don’t see it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:54 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I realize the Bucs receivers are better than the Bills overall but if we blanket them the same way I just can’t see their offense consistently moving the ball. Brady uses a lot of loft ball timing routes to avoid getting hit. And he doesn’t have Allen’s mobility. Their defense would need to have a 49er performance to have a chance. Just don’t see it.
The only way I think they could is if they contain Mahomes in the pocket as good as a team possibly can. Consistent pressure on the edge AND up the middle while also not letting him get out to scramble. Their secondary won’t be able to hold up long.

I would argue it is as much if not more important that they simply keep Mahomes inside the pocket than to consistently pressure him. Cause some of our biggest plays could result from him being forced to throw on the move.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:31 AM 01-30-2021

I was at this game! It was my first NFL game. I literally have no recollection of this play. We got our asses pounded by a shitty Bucs team and I think my brain just deleted it to save me..

The only things I remember from that day was Justin Houston had an interception pretty early on and a Chiefs fan I was sitting next to yelling out "Hey, Romeo, you SUCK!" :-)

I was wearing shorts and a tank top and still sweating my ass off in the middle of October. Fuck that day.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:40 AM 01-30-2021
Thinking of our defensive matchups.

Mike Evans-Breeland and rotate Fenton
Chris Godwin-Ward and rotate Fenton
Scotty Miller-probably put Sneed on him and rotate with Landlord

The big problem is Gronk and Brate. Gronk is good for a couple of big plays a game even though he’s slow now and Brate is a great 2nd TE. I’d imagine we’ll see lots of Dirty Dan with Thornhill covering deep.

Spags is gonna blitz the fuck out of Tom. If we get up early I think Spags will be grinning ear to ear.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:47 AM 01-30-2021
First time seeing that. :-)

Remember catching the Saints OT win that season... a real bright spot.

The Chiefs had 3 games that season where their leading passer didn't have over 100 yards, and 7 others where they didn't hit 200.

How times of changed.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:57 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Tampa Bay has an NFL football team?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:04 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

The big problem is Gronk and Brate. Gronk is good for a couple of big plays a game even though he’s slow now and Brate is a great 2nd TE. I’d imagine we’ll see lots of Dirty Dan with Thornhill covering deep.

Spags is gonna blitz the **** out of Tom. If we get up early I think Spags will be grinning ear to ear.
Thornhill’s uptick in quality play is so huge cause when he’s right, he can keep a lid on the defense by himself at times. Allows us to do more single high looks, lets HB and Sorensen play in ways which fit them best.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:24 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Spags is gonna blitz the fuck out of Tom. If we get up early I think Spags will be grinning ear to ear.
What about Brown?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:31 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What about Brown?
Right now, AB hasn't practiced, and is questionable, iirc. If he practices next week, we'll all have to revisit how to defend AB.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:59 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So Jordan Whitehead one of Tampa's safeties has an issue with his labrum and "other shoulder issues" and says he's playing.

Good luck dude you'll be a 1 armed man out there.
I had a torn labrum in my hip...it was absolutely useless. You're right about him being a one armed man out there. I just wonder if any player with one arm is really better to have out there than his the 2nd string player with both hands.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:17 PM 01-30-2021
Airport trash talk.... it's a long two weeks. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:22 PM 01-30-2021
My 12 year old neighbor just explained to me why the Chiefs are going to win next Sunday.

The rematches have all been won by the team who won the first matchup:

Buccaneers beat the Packers in the regular season & won again in the rematch. Chiefs beat the Bills in the regular season & won again in the rematch.

Chiefs beat the Buccaneers in the regular season & will win again in the rematch.

Simple
[Reply]
eDave 01:23 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
My 12 year old neighbor just explained to me why the Chiefs are going to win next Sunday.

The rematches have all been won by the team who won the first matchup:

Buccaneers beat the Packers in the regular season & won again in the rematch. Chiefs beat the Bills in the regular season & won again in the rematch.

Chiefs beat the Buccaneers in the regular season & will win again in the rematch.

Simple
Hard to argue against. KC will have prettier uniforms too.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 158
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up