ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2981 of 4879
« First < 1981248128812931297129772978297929802981 298229832984298529913031308134813981 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:30 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
Do you guys put up asterisks from your 2020 season because the refs screwed the 9ers?
How did they do that?
[Reply]
TEX 05:37 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Boomer Esiason whining =/= evidence.

He even complains that the Patriots shouldn’t really have lost because the Broncos benefitted from a muffed punt, as if ST isn’t a part of the game. Oddly, he does not seem to care about the ticky-tack call against Harris that gave the Patriots a first down on their last (game tying) drive.
* VIOLATED THE SALARY CAP DURING SUPER BOWL SEASONS.

FACT DonkTard.
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:17 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
* VIOLATED THE SALARY CAP DURING SUPER BOWL SEASONS.

FACT DonkTard.
No, they did not violate the salary cap, the salary totals were within the limit set by the cap. The issue was deferred payments.
[Reply]
GROB 06:24 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
How did they do that?
You guys are literally the " screw your freedom get your jab!" That all the sudden are "My body my choice" hypocrites. You know exactly what I'm talking about with that game. You can't have it one way and not the other.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:25 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Boomer Esiason whining =/= evidence.
No...it's the fact it was egregious enough for CBS sports to run an actual article on it. Typical cheating Donk-fan rationalizations...and you wonder why everyone universally hates your team.

I watched the game live...and everything he points out was what I witnessed.

His article wasn't the only one either....Patriot fans didn't know how to deal with getting blatantly screwed so there was a media dust up.

That fourth quarter decided HFA...KC would have won the AFCW.
[Reply]
GROB 06:32 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No...it's the fact it was egregious enough for CBS sports to run an actual article on it. Typical cheating Donk-fan rationalizations...and you wonder why everyone universally hates your team.

I watched the game live...and everything he points out was what I witnessed.

His article wasn't the only one either....Patriot fans didn't know how to deal with getting blatantly screwed so there was a media dust up.

That fourth quarter decided HFA...KC would have won the AFCW.
Nah losing back to back weeks to Dolphins and Jets changed HFA do go along with Denver taking care of business against Bengals. I have heard some real dumb crap from fans before but none like 2 questionable calls in a game during week 10.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:37 PM 07-29-2022
Floyd Little is the worst HOF pick in history.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:44 PM 07-29-2022
You guys are literally the " screw your freedom get your jab!" That all the sudden are "My body my choice" hypocrites. You know exactly what I'm talking about with that game. You can't have it one way and not the other.
We own you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:47 PM 07-29-2022
I have heard some real dumb crap from fans before
I bet...your entire fanbase is comprised of them.

You asswipes deserve to be the bottom-feeders you've become.

It took Manning getting a career-ending injury for you weasels to land him...all it required was HGH shipped in his wife's name for him to miraculously heal against Indy's top medical assessments.

Remember when 5-head sent some goons to the whistle-blowers house to intimidate him? Yeah..that's what innocent people do. Kind of like what his daddy did to the female trainer...ruined her career for letting people know his entitled kid drug his nutsack across her face....lovely family....void of any integrity...not surprised, at all, he was cheating with drugs...and not surprised Horseface and the Donks were the team.

Like kinds...

You do know that Manning's decline was the biggest one year drop off in NFL history...which coincided with the NFL testing for HGH in earnest.

Now...go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:27 PM 07-29-2022
Really bad analogy for me. I wouldn’t recommend the jab to anyone.

SF had one more penalty than KC. Hard to spin that as a blatant screw job. The only play that was even controversial was a somewhat ticky tack call on Kittle in the first half. There’s at least one questionable call in every single game.

Now 11-4 and 120 penalty yards vs 39 in Tampa? With numerous questionable calls? That’s a screw job.

Then you have 12-6 in Denver’s favor vs Carolina, and double the penalty yardage. Several very questionable calls.

Sorry….no comparison. There was nothing out of the ordinary about KC-SF.
[Reply]
GROB 08:16 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I bet...your entire fanbase is comprised of them.

You asswipes deserve to be the bottom-feeders you've become.

It took Manning getting a career-ending injury for you weasels to land him...all it required was HGH shipped in his wife's name for him to miraculously heal against Indy's top medical assessments.

Remember when 5-head sent some goons to the whistle-blowers house to intimidate him? Yeah..that's what innocent people do. Kind of like what his daddy did to the female trainer...ruined her career for letting people know his entitled kid drug his nutsack across her face....lovely family....void of any integrity...not surprised, at all, he was cheating with drugs...and not surprised Horseface and the Donks were the team.

Like kinds...

You do know that Manning's decline was the biggest one year drop off in NFL history...which coincided with the NFL testing for HGH in earnest.

Now...go **** yourself.
Cute story. It's there anyway you could provide some legitimate links?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:56 PM 07-29-2022
Do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

Do you understand the meaning of the word?
[Reply]
GROB 09:09 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

Do you understand the meaning of the word?
You guys claim Denver won the SB due to 2 tacky calls in a week 10 game. You don't acknowledge that KC benefitted from 4 specific penalties going their way in the Superbowl. One of the penalties was the same thing that is getting whined about in week 10 of 2015.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:25 PM 07-29-2022
You guys claim Denver won the SB due to 2 tacky calls in a week 10 game. You don't acknowledge that KC benefitted from 4 specific penalties going their way in the Superbowl. One of the penalties was the same thing that is getting whined about in week 10 of 2015.
You sound like Blackop who is a great poster but, I don't endorse all of his theories; but let's get real here, you're a rival fan getting mad at the internet (not in season mind you) maybe take a step back,
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:51 PM 07-29-2022
What were these four specific penalties that shouldn’t have been called? Something tells me you won’t answer.
[Reply]
Page 2981 of 4879
« First < 1981248128812931297129772978297929802981 298229832984298529913031308134813981 > Last »
Up