ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Best Rock & Roll Concert you have ever seen?
BigRedChief 11:57 PM 07-30-2020
So many......but Iíve got to go with.......Monsters of Rock...... Arrowhead Stadium

Spent the day and night down front center stage.

Van Halen
Metallica
REO
Heart
Scorpions
John Cougar
Kingdom Come
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:51 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm good with these guys for like one or two songs. Gets rather boring to me after that. Not shitting on the talent whats so ever.
The concert I went to was very good. It is not all heavy metal. They actually played a wide variety of songs styles.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:17 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm good with these guys for like one or two songs. Gets rather boring to me after that. Not shitting on the talent whats so ever.

It is a sort of an"acquired" taste...I remember fondly the first time I saw them at Memorial in KCKS. Music starts and builds, and builds, and builds....back then they didn't have much of a "show". Over the years I have seen the "show" go from basically non-existent to what it is today. Damn....12-13 years now?

Then I saw the "older folks" (not me obviously :-) ) getting up and walking out..I truly think they came to see a Christmas orchestra by the KC Symphony.....pretty funny..

In all honesty - it has become a Christmas tradition for my family for several years. Hell, we usually buy tickets when they have the fan pre-sale and get the first row or two.

We look at it as the beginning of the Holiday season..
[Reply]
eDave 05:32 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
It is a sort of an"acquired" taste...I remember fondly the first time I saw them at Memorial in KCKS. Music starts and builds, and builds, and builds....back then they didn't have much of a "show". Over the years I have seen the "show" go from basically non-existent to what it is today. Damn....12-13 years now?

Then I saw the "older folks" (not me obviously :-) ) getting up and walking out..I truly think they came to see a Christmas orchestra by the KC Symphony.....pretty funny..

In all honesty - it has become a Christmas tradition for my family for several years. Hell, we usually buy tickets when they have the fan pre-sale and get the first row or two.

We look at it as the beginning of the Holiday season..
I can respect that. It's Mannheim Steamroller for me.

And I suppose it's not a good idea to base an opinion off a few Youtube videos.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:07 PM 08-01-2020
311 transistor tour. '96, i think. not exactly rock but plenty of sex and drugs. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

musically... the best rock concert I attended was Ozzy No More Tours
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up