Nzoner's Game Room>Topic: Dilithium Crystals
FAX 12:31 PM 05-24-2020
Good? Or Bad?

FAX THE UNDECIDED

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:00 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Very hot, but six feet tall, and so many manly traits.

Really explains why the only dude she ever banged was Worf. She needed an alpha on a level beyond human.

I mean Julian Bashir was literally a nearly perfect genetic specimen of homosapien created in a lab and he was instantly friendzoned.

So I love Dax, but knowing she's so unattainable the only guy who can bang her is a member of a bloodthirsty warrior alien race with with two penises is kind of a turn off.

Plus imagine if your dick touched the symbiont.
If it felt really good, would you stick your dick in Odo's gelatinous form?
[Reply]
JD10367 04:42 AM 05-25-2020
Trek was loaded with hot women. Janice Rand, Jadzia Dax, Janeway (when younger was not bad), Kira Nerys, Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres, Kes, Doctor Crusher (ooh, redhead with nice legs), Deanna Troi... but the most beautiful of all was a guest star on TOS, an actress named Susan Oliver (a/k/a "the green girl").
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:11 AM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Great topic. Some funny and insightful responses thus far. 10/10. Would read this thread again. Does anyone know if ground up Dilithium crystals snorted by my wife will increase the probability of an unsolicited blowjob. I get one whenever I ask but sometimes I forget. Thanks for your help.
BJ Crystals?

Those sound way better than JO Crystals...
[Reply]
chinaski 06:55 AM 05-25-2020
While Dilithium provides the means of Warp Core stabilization required for Interstellar Travel, and since it can't be replicated, it has been a contributing factor for many conflicts across the Galaxy.

Low quality Dilithium Crystals can be grown, but it's usually not sufficient or stable enough for Warp applications. The Matter/Anti-Matter input is already unbalanced as it is, so quality Dilithium is necessary for the annihilation reaction to generate the Plasma for the Warp Nacelles.

Again, considering the rarity of naturally occurring Dilithium, it has caused political and military conflicts across many species, which is unfortunate.
[Reply]
Donger 07:00 AM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Trilithium crystals are so much better though...
What if the dilithium crystals identify as trilithium crystals?
[Reply]
Monticore 07:02 AM 05-25-2020
I guess solar/battery power still sucks in the future.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:06 AM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Orange dilithium crystals bad!?
[Reply]
JD10367 08:24 AM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
LGBTQDiTri?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:20 AM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:25 AM 05-25-2020
Will they power a sweet laptop
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:56 PM 05-25-2020
Mined a few today.....Gonna sell it on Craigslist and become a billionaire.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:02 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Oh my, this is funny :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:03 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Like... you wouldn't ask him to turn into a fleshlight or anything gay like that. Just wait for him to regenerate in his bucket and then submerge it...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:00 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No, but I'm fairly certain that if I was Odo I would abuse my powers and pretend to be a duvet so I could hang out in Jadzia's quarters and watch her undress.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up