ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Hall of Classics>UHHHH. Ok
ChiTown 01:59 PM 01-26-2009
So, I work on the 2nd floor of an office complex in Wichita. The 2nd floor has business's like insurance, investment, energy, etc. The 3rd floor is primarily for hair salons, massage therapy, photography, and the like.

Right above my office, there is a hair salon that I go to out of sheer convenience. Earlier today, I hear music blaring above me - fkg rap - and I can't figure wtf is going on. I let it play out for about 10 minutes and then it just starts to fkn annoy me. I'm trying to have a phone conversation and I'm hearing Lil Whayne in the background:-)

Anyhoo, I walk up to the 3rd floor salon, and there are no lights on. Initially, I thought maybe they might have some construction workers doing something for them, since they are closed on Monday's - but, where's the lights?. I knock on the door - no answer. I then proceed to walk in and turn the corner to the salon area. And then, I see it. There is a woman, buck naked, blowing a guy in a barber chair. The dude makes eye contact with me.

ChiTown "Uhh, sorry bout that".

Dude: "Uuh, Uuh, babe" (and points at me)

Chick (turning around to see what it is): "F*&^!" (and makes some guttural shrieking noise, while trying to cover herself up)

That's the some total of that conversation. Ok, here's where it get's weird.

A. Fkg lock the gdamn door next time you dumbfug's

B. Chick = Owner of the Salon

C. Dude does not equal her husband, whom I have met before

D. Chick = Gal who cuts my hair

E. I have an appointment with her to cut my hair on Friday:-)

Before you ask, yes, she has a very nice ass, and a decent set of knockers. I have totally blocked out any image of the man's penis. I need a drink.........
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:46 PM 01-30-2009
Focking HOC all the way,I would've chimed in before now but was too riveted waiting for the next chapter.

Good luck Chi
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:56 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Stop laughing at us......you went to a gay bar.
Don't forget about Mom having to pick him up.

*edit* Glad things are cool Chi!
[Reply]
burt 10:10 AM 01-31-2009
EPILOG: My Mrs. raped me this morning....feelin' better here.......
[Reply]
teedubya 10:27 AM 01-31-2009
so did they turn down the music?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:39 AM 01-31-2009
Originally Posted by kstater:
A man's marital problems amuse you?
the story is hilarious..I had no doubt that chi would smooth it over after being married for fifteen plus years and the incident basically being bad timing.

but ya, you got me.. a long time firend from the planet breaking up with his wife is what I live for..

c'mon, man...:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:43 AM 01-31-2009
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
I got a feeling my mrs is gonna rape me today too,she's dragging my ass to Legends Mall.
[Reply]
burt 10:44 AM 01-31-2009
Originally Posted by stevieray:
the story is hilarious..I had no doubt that chi would smooth it over after being married for fifteen plus years and the incident basically being bad timing.

but ya, you got me.. a long time firend from the planet breaking up with his wife is what I live for..

c'mon, man...:-)
Seems to be bag on stevieray month. Thank goodness it's almost over, cause I am always glad to see your posts.
[Reply]
burt 10:45 AM 01-31-2009
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I got a feeling my mrs is gonna rape me today too,she's dragging my ass to Legends Mall.
Oh no....beware of financial aids.......that can happen from a raping at Legends. Would it be considered a legendary raping?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:53 AM 01-31-2009
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
Glad to hear it dude.
[Reply]
Chief Henry 11:13 AM 01-31-2009
This story needs to be sent into the writers to "All my Children"...

Chi - What an incredible story. Glad to hear Mrs. Chi is now cool with your story.

I wonder how many Chiefs planet slobs will now head to Wichita for a cut ?

Nice job outta you for sharing this story.
[Reply]
Sam Hall 09:11 PM 02-17-2009
:-) at the opening post
[Reply]
badgirl 06:52 AM 04-28-2009
:-) I would watch her with the sissors if she knows you know her husand and caught her in the middle of a fling. I would let someone else cut my hair next time if I was you.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:04 PM 05-04-2010
LMFAO

Slurpy had closed her shop down last year - not sure whether that was financial or sexually induced. At any rate, she is now working for one of the beauticians on the 3rd floor of my building

Ya know, my hair is getting a bit long over the ears..........better call for a trim.

:-)
[Reply]
Coach 03:44 PM 10-19-2010
I propose this is ChiTown's smilie.

[Reply]
RobBlake 12:25 PM 05-15-2016
Goat.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up