ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>want some Chiefs football? Madden 04 Chiefs Rebuild
CarlosCarson27 04:08 AM 05-25-2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:42 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It’s true he won with a punter at QB, but he used much more than dives... he apparently used all the savings from a cheap QB to build the hell out of his O line and defense

Just read about it this morning, dude said his lowest ranked guy on the D line was Clowney at 93, plus he somehow plugged top O linemen in at his TE and receiver positions for max run blocking... and it also helped that his #1 back was Gale Sayers
He had Eli Manning as a back up.
The punter was left handed and therefore the hand off animation woukd be faster, is what I heard
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:22 PM 05-25-2020
twins left or right TE on the other side I formation LJ lead was money in that game.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It's what happens when you remove your top competitors from the market. NFL 2K5 ran circles around Madden.
That actually isn't what killed franchise mode. What killed franchise mode is online play, only something like 5% of people play franchise now. But the thing that really killed it dead is Madden Ultimate Team, everyone plays that now. And because you can pay for shit in it. The mode made them like 700 million dollars last year, why wouldn't they push that?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:03 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That actually isn't what killed franchise mode. What killed franchise mode is online play, only something like 5% of people play franchise now. But the thing that really killed it dead is Madden Ultimate Team, everyone plays that now. And because you can pay for shit in it. The mode made them like 700 million dollars last year, why wouldn't they push that?
This. Franchise makes them dick compared to MUT. Madden has gone downhill since online play was introduced.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Franchise makes them dick compared to MUT. Madden has gone downhill since online play was introduced.
Absolutely this, they pretty much don’t give a damn about your experience if you don’t sign in to EA and play online

I’m forced to play exhibition matches, and when I first got the 20 version you could atleast call TO, but not too long ago they made so you can’t even do that... let alone make in game substitutions
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:36 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yes and no.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:40 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Yes and no.
What they focus the time and money in development in has vastly changed, it's why franchise is bad.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:17 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What they focus the time and money in development in has vastly changed, it's why franchise is bad.
I'm disagreeing with online being all bad.
I could care less about over analyzing profit reasons.
It's a game, it's a toy. It's not a flight simulator.

Sure, seems like they are behind what they promised 10 years ago.

But I'd be happy playing the earliest ps2 maddens and 2k3 ,4,5, all day now
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up