ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Favorite game you’ve been to?
comochiefsfan 07:42 PM 05-23-2020
For me it’s probably 2018 vs the Ravens (Mahomes no-look pass and 4th and 9 game). A VERY close second would be the Divisional Game last year against the Texans.

Least favorite being the Wild Card catastrophe against the Titans (still can’t believe Andy abandoned Kareem during that 2nd half).

Honorable mention is 2014 against the Donks on Sunday Night. I went to that game as a neutral NFL fan mainly to see Peyton Manning before he retired. We got creamed, but even though we lost, I fell in love with the atmosphere at Arrowhead and came away feeling a connection to the Chiefs and the crowd at the game. I haven’t missed a Chiefs game since.

Simply put, there’s no place like Arrowhead. Anybody else have some favorite stories of games they’ve been to?
[Reply]
Whoarethechefs 01:34 PM 05-26-2020
Last year Chiefs vs Titans would have been my favorite and was a fantastic game until the weird ass shit at the end, first time I got to see Pat live.

So my fav is the 95 game at the Cards where Bono ran that ridiculous slow mo 76 yard boot for the score
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up