ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Minsky’s OK Joe’s Pizza
Third Eye 07:34 PM 03-29-2019
Surprised a thread hasn’t been started about this!

Finally had a chance to get into Minsky’s and try the Joe’s pizza and god damn it was good! For any locals that haven’t had a chance to try it, do it before it goes away.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:52 PM 06-14-2020
I'll order the Prime Cut with bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce and that does the trick for me. I'd definitely eat this one though.
[Reply]
Third Eye 04:31 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I didn't like this the brisket was in such chincy portions that it felt like I was eating a bbq sauce and cheese pizza. Never again!

Save yourselves some bucks and get a Caseys bbq beef large and a large taco pizza. More meat and good pizza. I am not a Minsky hater like a lot of there pies just not that one.
That’s weird. Every one that I’ve ordered has been loaded with meat. Maybe your location is trying to increase the number of pizzas they can sell by shorting the meat on each pizza.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:57 PM 06-14-2020
I didn't like this the brisket was in such chincy portions that it felt like I was eating a bbq sauce and cheese pizza. Never again!

Save yourselves some bucks and get a Caseys bbq beef large and a large taco pizza. More meat and good pizza. I am not a Minsky hater like a lot of there pies just not that one.
Hmmm that's weird. Every time ive gotten one it was loaded with meat and Casey's bbq beef pizza is the equivalent of buying that frozen bbq beef shit at the grocery store.
[Reply]
srvy 05:12 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Hmmm that's weird. Every time ive gotten one it was loaded with meat and Casey's bbq beef pizza is the equivalent of buying that frozen bbq beef shit at the grocery store.
Well good for you. I've tryed twice at the N. Oak Barry Rd location in kc North with same results. Other pies are loaded so something is going on there.

There is no frozen pizza anything like Casey's. That comment tells me you never had.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:40 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That's so unbelievably wrong that you can't be anything but full of shit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:41 PM 06-14-2020
Well good for you. I've tryed twice at the N. Oak Barry Rd location in kc North with same results. Other pies are loaded so something is going on there.

There is no frozen pizza anything like Casey's. That comment tells me you never had.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
The "bbq beef" on the pizza is just like the "bbq beef" you can buy in the frozen section. I've had my fair share of Casey's "bbq beef" pizza and of course they can pile on "bbq beef" because it's crock pot shit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:43 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That's so unbelievably wrong that you can't be anything but full of shit.
If you think the beef on that pizza is quality bbq, then you are a fucking moron.
[Reply]
scho63 05:50 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
BBQ and pizza just don't jive
This is the correct answer. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 05:50 PM 06-14-2020
They don't actually put the fry seasoning on the crust, I don't think.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up