ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1775 of 4890
« First < 775127516751725176517711772177317741775 177617771778177917851825187522752775 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:56 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
lol, yah ok Losschief. The Broncos just had a fantastic draft and your team would love, absolutely love to have either Ray or Barrett.
Your reply is disingenuous...#1 you have no idea if the draft was great or not. #2 This draft class essentially replaces previous crappy draft choices that you shouldn't even be having to duplicate...Booker/Latimore/Henderson/Ray/Ball/Lynch all have to be "redrafted".

So no..KC fans are not "envious" of watching your imposter of a GM waste entire drafts...and constantly needing to replace positions that should already be established.

He sucks...this draft is not what you should want. But you are a Donk fan...and Horseface shits 5-11 rainbows.

Name one...just one player that you think is going to be a star from the past 4 drafts? 2018 doesn't count...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:07 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Just because the average age is less doesn't mean that those players are actually any good. Kansas City has young stars in Kelce, Hill, Hunt, and soon Patrick Mahomes will be included in that conversation. And that's just on offense. On defense, we have Fuller, Hitchens, Jones and others that will be lifting our defense. When you name the stars for the Donks, they are all nearing or over 30. Who under 30 is a star on the Donks? NOBODY!!
First of all Mahomes hasn't done anything but play in one meaningless game, so until he actually starts and plays oh, say, 10 games, it's all wishful thinking on your part. As for your defense :-)

Cravens
Roby
Chubb
Gotsis
Simmons
Barrett
Marshall
Wolfe
Walker
[Reply]
staylor26 09:10 PM 05-20-2018
First of all Mahomes hasn't done anything but play in one meaningless game, so until he actually starts and plays oh, say, 10 games, it's all wishful thinking on your part. As for your defense :-)
Mahomes has shown more than Chubb, Sutton, Butt, Henderson, Freeman and any other young player you all are penciling in as draft hits.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:11 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Just because the average age is less doesn't mean that those players are actually any good. Kansas City has young stars in Kelce, Hill, Hunt, and soon Patrick Mahomes will be included in that conversation. And that's just on offense. On defense, we have Fuller, Hitchens, Jones and others that will be lifting our defense. When you name the stars for the Donks, they are all nearing or over 30. Who under 30 is a star on the Donks? NOBODY!!
dont forget Ragland...and Watkins is only 24/25...which is strange. He seems like he should be 27.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:14 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Your reply is disingenuous...#1 you have no idea if the draft was great or not. #2 This draft class essentially replaces previous crappy draft choices that you shouldn't even be having to duplicate...Booker/Latimore/Henderson/Ray/Ball/Lynch all have to be "redrafted".

So no..KC fans are not "envious" of watching your imposter of a GM waste entire drafts...and constantly needing to replace positions that should already be established.

He sucks...this draft is not what you should want. But you are a Donk fan...and Horseface shits 5-11 rainbows.

Name one...just one player that you think is going to be a star from the past 4 drafts? 2018 doesn't count...
Chubb farts on your entire draft
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:17 PM 05-20-2018
Chubb farts on your entire draft
Chubb farts smell like a Shane Ray bust...Shame you couldn't draft a LG or ANOTHER QB but these things happen when your 1st round picks tank.

Enjoy another season of watching your 1st round QB...it'll be the 3rd year of him sitting on the bench.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:19 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mahomes has shown more than Chubb, Sutton, Butt, Henderson, Freeman and any other young player you all are penciling in as draft hits.
lol, ok. Mahomes has done more than rookies with zero snaps and an injured player. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:22 PM 05-20-2018
lol, ok. Mahomes has done more than rookies with zero snaps and an injured player. :-)
Mahomes beat your team in your stadium....in his first start. Talk all the shit you want...but it just sounds desperate.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:12 PM 05-20-2018

Cravens
Roby
Chubb
Gotsis
Simmons
Barrett
Marshall
Wolfe
Walker
I didn't say ty Mahomes was a star yet. I clearly said soon to be. You disregard him, yet included Chubb on your list. That's a bit hypocritical don't you think? As far as the rest of your guys, I said stars. You listed off a bunch of JAGS. I don't see anyone other than maybe Chubbs that could beat out their counterpart on the Chiefs for the starting job. They would make nice depth for KC. But I said stars, not depth.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:14 PM 05-20-2018
Mahomes beat your starters with a third string squad. Imagine what he will do with Reek, Hunt, Kelce, and Sammy :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:14 PM 05-20-2018
Again missing the point entirely
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:18 PM 05-20-2018
Cravens fucking sucks and no one else on the list is even above average.

If so we get to count

Ford
Tardiff
Morse
Fischer
Conley
X Williams
Tanoh

as stud players
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:27 PM 05-20-2018
lol, yah ok Losschief. The Broncos just had a fantastic draft and your team would love, absolutely love to have either Ray or Barrett. The Broncos defense is loaded with talent and the offense has just had a great infusion of young, talented players. As for Keenum, he's gotten better every year he's been in the NFL and he had a great year last year. Musgrave is an excellent QB coach and now he's the OC and the offense is going to be better. The only question is, how much better?

^^^^^ Actually believes this shit. :-)

Guys, you can't blame Tombtard for trying to get a few licks in during the remaining months of the off season.
Once the actual games begin, he and KnowShit will be holding hands in their big, orange Cadillac as they go coasting full-speed to their inevitable destiny...

[Reply]
Buckweath 10:29 PM 05-20-2018
Denver are gonna be shitty until they replace John Elway whom I have called out for some time. I don't get why the Broncos fans are showing off or anything. They just don't have a good team as a result of years of poor drafting. I wouldn't be shocked if their offense is bottom 5 next year.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:31 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Denver are gonna be shitty until they replace John Elway whom I have called out for some time. I don't get why the Broncos fans are showing off or anything. They just don't have a good team as a result of years of poor drafting. I wouldn't be shocked if their offense is bottom 5 next year.

Will never happen.

And that, is the beauty of it all.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 1775 of 4890
« First < 775127516751725176517711772177317741775 177617771778177917851825187522752775 > Last »
Up