ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1478 of 4903
« First < 47897813781428146814741475147614771478 147914801481148214881528157819782478 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:03 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
His stat line wasn’t flashy vs Denver. But man he went ham as the game went on. He was throwing dart and shredding them. Even Talib and others on their D slobbered on him. They don’t do that for Alex Smith.
He's just one of those dudes that is better than everyone else, naturally...I read the O-mange game thread...they weren't very happy about how good PM looked.

KC just jettisoned a top 10 QB for him...they know. I think he's going to be the best out of this new wave of QBs...including Wentz. The guy threw for 700 yards in a single game...and basically carried the very worst defense in college football. They were dead last... He's already used to having to make rockstar plays every single drive....just to keep his team in games. That previous experience showed up everywhere in the short time he played last year..
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:04 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's just one of those dudes that is better than everyone else, naturally...I read the O-mange game thread...they weren't very happy about how good PM looked.

KC just jettisoned a top 10 QB for him...they know.
You definitely can tell he has “it”
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:21 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
His stat line wasn’t flashy vs Denver. But man he went ham as the game went on. He was throwing dart and shredding them. Even Talib and others on their D slobbered on him. They don’t do that for Alex Smith.
He brutalized them, as he will time and time again, year after year after year.

Sucks to be a donkey under the "leadership" of "remember that one SB"-Elfraud, yes.

No future. ZERO.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:26 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
He brutalized them, as he will time and time again, year after year after year.

Sucks to be a donkey under the "leadership" of "remember that one SB"-Elfraud, yes.

No future. ZERO.
You guys better hope every team plays their 3rd stringers, even then he still gave up an INT and didn't score a TD.

Peters is right, PMINT knows how to throw it to the other team.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:29 PM 02-28-2018
I missed the 1st pass, after that I remember Lynch had a better stat line with 2 TD's. I guess he had a "great" FG drive late to win a close Preseason type game with the majority of the Broncos D starters out. I had to get ready for our New Years eve Party so I didn't see the last couple minutes.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 PM 02-28-2018
My favorite play was Mahomes evading Von and Barrett and then throwing a beautiful pass 25 yards between traffic to Robinson.

Even after the play Roby put his hands up like “the **** am I supposed to do? I can’t stop him”:-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:30 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
You guys better hope every team plays their 3rd stringers, even then he still gave up an INT and didn't score a TD.

Peters is right, PMINT knows how to throw it to the other team.
:-) so Von Miller is third string? News to me. He was on the field most of the game and at the end dipshit
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:31 PM 02-28-2018
I missed the 1st pass, after that I remember Lynch had a better stat line with 2 TD's. I guess he had a "great" FG drive late to win a close Preseason type game with the majority of the Broncos D starters out. I had to get ready for our New Years eve Party so I didn't see the last couple minutes.
Lynch played the whole game vs backups up third stringers. Mahomes played vs your starting D for most of the fame. Mahomes had backup OL and bench WRs outside of Wilson. GTFO
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:32 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My favorite play was Mahomes evading Von and Barrett and then throwing a beautiful pass 25 yards between traffic to Robinson.

Even after the play Roby put his hands up like “the **** am I supposed to do? I can’t stop him”:-)
Hmm.. funny because I thought he said Mahomes played third stringers? LOL he’s a clown
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 PM 02-28-2018
How many rapings CAN Elfraud withstand at the mighty arm of Mahomes?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:34 PM 02-28-2018
:-) so Von Miller is third string? News to me. He was on the field most of the game and at the end dipshit
They had no depth at OLB after Ray went on IR and they moved Walker to DE/DT.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:36 PM 02-28-2018
Lynch played the whole game vs backups up third stringers. Mahomes played vs your starting D for most of the fame. Mahomes had backup OL and bench WRs outside of Wilson. GTFO
Name the CB's and Safeties on the field for the Broncos in the 2nd Quarter. I remember Carter, Langley, Parks, and some dude from the PS who's name I can't even remember out there.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:36 PM 02-28-2018
They had no depth at OLB after Ray went on IR and they moved Walker to DE/DT.
Neither did KC once Ford went down. You get no sympathy from me. Paxton sucks. There’s a reason Denver is moving on from him.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:38 PM 02-28-2018
Name the CB's and Safeties on the field for the Broncos in the 2nd Quarter. I remember Carter, Langley, Parks, and some dude from the PS who's name I can't even remember out there.
I’ll have to go back and watch. But I remember seeing a lot of starters in and out. Von was in at the end and that matters. He was chasing Mahomes when he threw his laser on the run and a throw not many QBs make. We have that guy. You can talk shit all you want. We’ll see.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:38 PM 02-28-2018

Elway is such a little ****. I hope Chris Harris holds out bc he deserves way more money than that.

Elway is going to find out you can’t nickel and dime everyone on your goddamn team.
[Reply]
Page 1478 of 4903
« First < 47897813781428146814741475147614771478 147914801481148214881528157819782478 > Last »
Up