ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Nzoner's Game Room>***All Things Weather 2024***
Bowser 08:56 PM 01-06-2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 09:14 AM Yesterday
I hope everyone made it through a rough night ok. Here near Wichita it was a big nothing burger. Those in OK and the KC area didnt seem to fare as well.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:43 AM Yesterday
1 dead, 2 missing at the Barnsdall OK tornado. Around 1/3 of the town (around 1400) destroyed. Currently searching for the missing people with dogs. Prayers.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM Yesterday
Damn:-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:28 AM Yesterday
I don’t know what hit here last night but a tour about six trees out of the crown ground no power on block. Just another sexy day in May in Joplin, Missouri.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:30 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I don’t know what hit here last night but a tour about six trees out of the crown ground no power on block. Just another sexy day in May in Joplin, Missouri.
And you guys got hit hard years ago
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:38 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And you guys got hit hard years ago
Yeah, this weather shit is for the birds.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:39 AM Yesterday
Pretty incredible drone footage of the destruction in Barnsdall.

[Reply]
wazu 10:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Pretty incredible drone footage of the destruction in Barnsdall.

Holy crap, that's awful. Watching that video it seems near miraculous that the body count is as low as it is.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:27 AM Yesterday
Joplin has paid its dues.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:43 PM Yesterday
96MPH straight line winds is what I heard. With all the rain we have had it just blew a shit ton of trees over roots and all. The ground is way oversaturated.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:10 PM Yesterday
Doesn't look like much of anything predicted over the next week. Midwest monsoon season is over!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:08 PM Yesterday
Just got electricity back on in JoMo. Bad tree damage.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:34 AM Today
Damn looks like you guys down there are at it again
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:43 AM Today
heading towards st louis
[Reply]
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Up