ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Media Center>Halloween season, what movie you currently watching or always watch or will watch
CarlosCarson27 08:42 PM 10-23-2020
Funny, Scarry, dumb, old,. New. Just any October horror flicks

Right now on TCM is the Blob. With Steve McQeen.1958

And after that ,1959.. THE TINGLER, with Vincent Price. Dun dun dunnnn
[Reply]
lcarus 10:54 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Yeah i was referring to a much older movie called Trick Or Treat that i used to like vs. the newer Trick R Treat.I know they are completely different movies though.Sorry for any confusion.
This one from 1986?

[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:35 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This one from 1986?

Yes that's the one ! Sorry i couldnt see the picture earlier.How awesome is that poster.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:44 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This one from 1986?

The Soundtrack is on Amazon Prime unlimited

And there’s currently a decent copy of the movie on YouTube
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:32 AM 10-28-2020
Vacancy is a pretty good movie to watch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:15 AM 10-28-2020
There's been so much new horror content released this month between Hulu/Netflix/Amazon that i've been mostly just been watching new stuff.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:16 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I've always liked 13 Ghosts
Just as i wrote my last post, i'm reminded that i watched this two night ago lol.

Teenage nostalgia.

One more to add to the "Don't forget about me list": 30 Days of Night.

13 Ghosts didn't age well IMO, 30 Days of Night has aged as well any horror movie in recent memory.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:55 AM 10-28-2020
Saw a Spanish flick on Netflix the other night called "Platform". Dystopian prison. Quite good.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:03 PM 10-28-2020
If anyone says Hocus Pocus-they need to die.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:14 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Just as i wrote my last post, i'm reminded that i watched this two night ago lol.

Teenage nostalgia.

One more to add to the "Don't forget about me list": 30 Days of Night.

13 Ghosts didn't age well IMO, 30 Days of Night has aged as well any horror movie in recent memory.
Hah, yeah, 13 Ghosts definitely didn't age well. I used to be terrified of The Jackal. I mean, he's still pretty scary if you imagine coming face to face with him in real life, but I was laughing at the movie as much as I was being creeped out when I watched it a couple weeks ago.

And actually just re-watched 30 Days of Night over the weekend. Still pretty decent! I'm not a huge fan of vampire flicks but I like Josh Hartnett.
[Reply]
Ceej 02:58 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
If anyone says Hocus Pocus-they need to die.
Worst holiday movie ever made.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 03:21 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Probably my all time favorite is Alfred Hitchcock The Birds I own it and don't know how many times I've watched it.
Most any Hitchcock is great, but I prefer Psycho or Vertigo at the top of the list, Birds is good. I've got Psycho on my DVR and watch it every few months. Vertigo is on TCM next week and I'll be recording it. In 2012 in the UK Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as best film ever in the British Film Institute. I would take Rear Window as next best, but it's almost impossible to get over Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window and Vertigo as a love interest with woman half his age.

[Reply]
Frazod 03:53 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Most any Hitchcock is great, but I prefer Psycho or Vertigo at the top of the list, Birds is good. I've got Psycho on my DVR and watch it every few months. Vertigo is on TCM next week and I'll be recording it. In 2012 in the UK Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as best film ever in the British Film Institute. I would take Rear Window as next best, but it's almost impossible to get over Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window and Vertigo as a love interest with woman half his age.

I finally watched Vertigo for the first time a couple of months ago and wasn't terribly impressed by it. The twist seemed highly implausible.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 04:14 PM 10-28-2020
Burton's Sleepy Hollow has always been tradition for me around Halloween. Been watching some newer stuff, too. Hereditary was pretty good. Free through amazon prime video.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:29 PM 10-28-2020
Fox is showing Slender man, back to back, now
[Reply]
DeepPurple 07:49 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I finally watched Vertigo for the first time a couple of months ago and wasn't terribly impressed by it. The twist seemed highly implausible.
For the title "Vertigo" to be important, using heights and a tower for the death scene had to come into play. That part isn't the best scenario and Stewart being afraid of heights is all a bit much. However, what I like is Jimmy Stewart when following Kim at the art gallery and all around San Francisco, the scenery and being back in the 50's, the cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, it's just a beautiful film. Then he does his transformation of her in the later part after they meets again. It is a bit creepy but so is Psycho and a lot of psychological thrillers. It wasn't my favorite the first time, but watch it a couple of times and it will grow.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up