ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:41 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
And just remember Roy, gobricks here is the one who paid a whore $500 to screw his friend.....

And then his friend never paid him back.
:-)

And if VaginaHader here is knocking a guys boot-knocking skills, he's got problems. Seriously.

If you want to make sex just try. If she truly cares about you the fact that you fumbe and bumble about with no clue will only endear her more to you. Just tackle the gal and let her know you're "going for the 2 pts bay-bah!"
[Reply]
tk13 03:48 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
:-)

And if VaginaHader here is knocking a guys boot-knocking skills, he's got problems. Seriously.
:-) Harsh.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 09:38 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by bricks:
Well then, do you happen to be in the mood for some sexual intercourse? Cause I am".

If not, then who gives a f*ck! Move on, get the next one, or go home alone, and yes jerking off is always an option.
Ok, seriously, if some guy asked me if I was "in the mood for some sexual intercourse", no way would I let him sink the cream machine.

Bad advice.
[Reply]
suds79 09:41 AM 08-22-2004
Man to bad I'm really late jumping into this one.

I don't know to many people who go "So, are you ready to have sex now?".... Other person - "Sure. Lets do this."

Just try to get to some heavy makin out slick and just let it happen.

You'll quickly find out how far it'll go.

You don't ask to make out do you?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:43 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Ok, seriously, if some guy asked me if I was "in the mood for some sexual intercourse", no way would I let him sink the cream machine.

Bad advice.
OK, seriously, if some girl asked me if I wanted to "sink the cream machine", no way would I sink said "machine".

Bad mojo.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:43 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Yeah, she did. He just got stuck with her afterwords.

Yeah, I know, he had to get hitched first before the sex..... I can see it now

1st comes lust ( it's not love )
then comes marriage
then comes royr pushing the baby carriage.

Don't need nomore gkids at this time...... K !
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by Bowser:
OK, seriously, if some girl asked me if I wanted to "sink the cream machine", no way would I sink said "machine".

Bad mojo.
Allright, allright!! Who am I kidding? I'd be all over that!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:50 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
No she likes the Titans ...

That's easy then.... take Nasium's advice, but add Steve McNair's lame TD celebration to it.....

"I'm ready for some puzzay!"
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:02 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Allright, allright!! Who am I kidding? I'd be all over that!!!
That's what I thought. :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 04:39 PM 08-22-2004
Jenny, you know ANY man would be all over ya in a new york minute,,,but thats another story :-)

Did our poster boy for virginity get laid this weekend or what?
[Reply]
Inspector 04:48 PM 08-22-2004
I haven't read all of this, and probably this has already been said, but....

Just ask her how much, then pay the fee and go for it. Wear protection....
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 05:36 PM 08-22-2004
If all else fails... become a judge!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=96155
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:21 PM 08-22-2004
Forget ALL of the previous posts on this thread....except mine.

In truth...you're not going to say "how was the macaroni, are you ready to bust my cherr-ah now?"

NO...........

You're going to having a nice time doing something else(watching movie, on a walk...whatever).

You're going to feel the moment is right....your hands will get sweaty, your voice will crack, and you might have some twitching..............Take a deep breath stick your hands in your pockets(to dry them on the paper towels I'm now recommending you place there before hand, for this exact moment).....and another one with some luck.

You'll work your nerve....you'll kiss her...........if she kisses back....you work on that a while.......you'll move on(if you're skilled) to gently rub the inside of her elbow pits...........and you'll work your way around the bases..........while rounding 3rd, if you're a gentleman, you'll ask "are you sure"......if she nods...............Plow deep.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:47 PM 08-22-2004
Dude, you don't ask a girl to have sex with you. It just happens. Asking someone to have sex with you is kinda weird and desperate. When a guy and a girl are in love, anything can happen when they're together. Just enjoy your time with her and stop thinking with your wang, it'll get you in trouble and make you sound and look like a fool. Just live in the moment with her and DON'T ask her if she wants to have sex. That's weird.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:51 PM 08-22-2004
Cody just bribes them with Jalapeno cheese baows.

He is right though.....don't ask her, unless you're paying outright....Just keep stealing bases until she gives you the slide sign.

...oh yeah....if it fails......make sure to post the details on the storied "failed penthouse letters" thread.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up