ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Hall of Classics>How much is Rolle and Hartwell asking ??? You guys are dreaming.
warpaint99 12:50 PM 03-03-2005
Lot of armchair gm's on this board but where is the realism ?

I bet the Chiefs don't sign any of them. They are asking for too much $$$.
[Reply]
Logical 03:29 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by OldTownChief:
One instance of circumventing the f*ck filter is a warning. Second offence is a one week ban. I understand no one has ever taken it to a third offence until today, in this thread.

And Warpaint, please change your ID. That horse was WAY smarter than you are.
I was thinking the same thing. I have seen nothing useful out of warpaint and he has violated a written policy that will get you banned. Hopefully one of the moderators will take both things into consideration.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:31 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by warpaint99:
Cockeyes!!!!!!

Nice thought there cockeyes !!!!!!!!

It's funny that for people without a location listed, you've got nothing work with.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:31 PM 03-03-2005
I am afraid your also a stupid asshole.

That boy pic looked very pillowbitery and very acceptable for a pillowbiter like you.

I am just calling you out.

First your a pretender from IOWA who talks smack on a CHIEFS board.

Second , your just a clueless fa gg ot !!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, so you're admitting that the picture of Slater LOOKED gay, to YOU...

You're the only person here who thought that...

:-)
[Reply]
warpaint99 03:32 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Someone just ban this effing douchenozzle. A gyno scrapes out discharge with more brains than this clown.

Nice avatar for GAY FA GGO T.

hahahaha.......

Cockeyes!!!!!!!!!

[Reply]
Iowanian 03:33 PM 03-03-2005
warpaint is obviously a lonely teenager with an acne problem and a blistered thimble.

I don't think you could score on William Hung in a dance fight.

Oh No Chil'ren.......You've been served!?
[Reply]
go bo 03:34 PM 03-03-2005
Htismage bio.

Lonely Iowa asshole who has no life but to post on .....

Chiefsplanet.

Claims to have started the website. LOL.

What a FAGGOT FU CKING HOMO !!!!!!!!!!!1
ftr (as kotter likes to say), i object to the use of the word pillowbiter...

actually, i think i object to your sharing space on the planet with us (in both senses)...

so far, you've only managed to convince us that you're an idjit...

but you have done a bang-up job of that... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 03:37 PM 03-03-2005
Oh noooooo. I am gonna cry ................

LOL.

Who gives a f u c k ????

Hillarious. You doddering old fool.

Get a life. Go screw your ugly old lady.
once...
[Reply]
OldTownChief 03:37 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
warpaint is obviously a lonely teenager with an acne problem and a blistered thimble.

I don't think you could score on William Hung in a dance fight.

Oh No Chil'ren.......You've been served!?

:-)
It's an honor to finally witness, first hand a beatdown of one of our countrys "special" ones.

Iowanian, you're my hero. :-)
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 03:39 PM 03-03-2005
is he banned yet?
[Reply]
go bo 04:01 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by SaintMcManus:
is he banned yet?
looks like it...

it's too bad in a way, because we were just getting started... :-)
[Reply]
CosmicPal 04:08 PM 03-03-2005
Looks like our warpaint dude made the news this afternoon. No wonder he was such a class act today:

OVERLAND PARK, KS Warpaint99's (13) attempt to adopt an inventive method to enhance sexual pleasure landed him on the surgeon’s table yesterday.

Inspired by the fad of body piercing, the Overland Park, Kansas resident substituted a ring with a metal nut and pushed it around his penis. Problem was, the metal stayed stubbornly stuck to his organ for over two hours.

After failing to remove the foreign body, an embarrassed WarPaint99 decided to seek medical help and checked into the emergency ward of Shawnee Mission Hospital in the evening.

“I have never come across such a case in the last 12 years of my experience,” said Dr Bharati Karat, the on duty chief medical officer.

Karat said that warpaint99 was initially reluctant to reveal his ailment but later spoke of his situation to a male intern who examined him and came away shocked at his find.

“We decided to cut the nut, but the metal was too thick. The case was later referred to the surgeons,” said on duty assistant medical officer Dr Gopal Mahajan.

warpaint99 gives his statement to police at Shawnee Mission hospital yesterday. The picture was taken secretly from a distance, hence the poor quality The surgeon said, “The nut was so tight that it caused a severe swelling on the organ due to which the blood supply to that part of the anatomy was stopped. It took us almost two hours to get the nut out. Had the patient delayed admission by few hours, we would have had to amputate the organ, as the affected area may have developed gangrene.”

warpaint99 told the doctors that he desired to prolong sexual pleasure and hence inserted the nut.

“This is a case of sexual perversion,” said Dr Mahajan. Another doctor said that while body piercing in delicate areas of the human anatomy had become a fad, the consequences could be alarming.

The matter was later handed over to the Overland Park police, who visited the hospital to record warpaint99’s statement.

“We wanted to know if someone else had inserted the metal or he had committed the act himself. We will register the matter in our station dairy,” said the on duty police officer.
[Reply]
Mark M 04:31 PM 03-03-2005
Wow -- looks like Packfan got a new ID ...

I guess he finally fished his keyboard out of the fry vat.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 04:34 PM 03-03-2005
You going to CRY ? You have been OUTED as a FRAUD.

Your a pretender.

You need to be beaten for coming on a Chiefsfan and trying......

Let me stress the words 'trying' to talk smack with anyone.

Go fu ck your goat redneck and post on your own board.

Is this a poem?
[Reply]
OldTownChief 04:45 PM 03-03-2005
Even though this thread ended on a sad note with the bannage of one of CP's "special" ones, It's still classic material.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:47 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by Special Ed:
Is this a poem?
I saw the best fans of Dick Vermiel destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the Overland Park streets at dawn looking for an angry-munchkin,
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up