ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 82 of 114
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
-King- 01:55 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Yeah, it is well known you are a pussy. That’s been established over and over. Football is made to be played outdoors. The elements are part of what makes the game great.
Do they? How?

I've never watched a September game and been like "Fuck! I wish it was raining or freezing!" And I get just as much enjoyment in great weather games and dome games as I do cold weather games. Maybe even more cause teams can play to their fullest potential.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:06 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Do they? How?

I've never watched a September game and been like "Fuck! I wish it was raining or freezing!" And I get just as much enjoyment in great weather games and dome games as I do cold weather games. Maybe even more cause teams can play to their fullest potential.
Let me clear it up for you. The variation in the elements is part ofwhat makes the game great.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:58 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Do they? How?

I will never understand people wanting their team to win, but wanting the weather to make them play below their potential, because some caveman part of their brain thinks losing digits to frostbite makes them real men.

Imagine, having a penis so tiny that you need your football team to play "in the elements" to make you feel like a man. Pathetic.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:31 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I will never understand people wanting their team to win, but wanting the weather to make them play below their potential, because some caveman part of their brain thinks losing digits to frostbite makes them real men.

Imagine, having a penis so tiny that you need your football team to play "in the elements" to make you feel like a man. Pathetic.
It's not really that hard. We seem to play in the cold/snow/rain much better than many teams. Pat can "spin" it in anything. It gives us an advantage. The only reason this is an issue is because we are playing every year in late January. Games like the negative degree game this year are a once every 25 year occurence. The Dolphs had no chance.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:13 PM 04-14-2024
We need to get a final four and to get that we need a DOME
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:19 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
We need to get a final four and to get that we need a DOME
We don’t *need* to get a final 4.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:22 PM 04-14-2024
Football is a fall, New England climate sport.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:33 PM 04-14-2024

Losing digits to frostbite?!?! :-):-) I’ve been to over 100 games at Arrowhead in all kinds of weather. Not once was my health in danger. And yes, I was at the Miami playoff game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:43 PM 04-14-2024

Or..... people enjoy being outside and know how to dress themselves for inclement weather? :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 07:08 PM 04-14-2024

And in cold weather, that can be pretty dang small. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:19 PM 04-14-2024

I don't think it makes huge difference..., but

Dome teams having to play on the road outside in bad weather are probably at a slight disadvantage.

So it would be one thing if every team played in a Dome, but they don't.

Yes, I've watched live football in sub zero windchill and no, I'm not doing that anymore. Not that I'm going to KC games anyway.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:29 PM 04-14-2024
Have they broken ground in Kansas yet?
[Reply]
srvy 08:34 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, KC weather isn't great by any means, but it's not nearly shitty enough for a dome. It's nice here for those 110° days and I'd never want to go to Lambeau during a cold front in January.... but, one -30° windchill night doesn't mean Arrowhead should have a dome (even if you could argue moving that one game).
Exactly and it's also worth it to not have field turf. Play on grass even if you have to paint it in wintertime.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:35 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Have they broken ground in Kansas yet?
Pat was seen out in a field near legends with a golden shovel marking the spot he wants his statue earlier today
[Reply]
-King- 09:02 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Or..... people enjoy being outside and know how to dress themselves for inclement weather? :-)
Seeing as how tickets get dramatically cheaper and there are empty seats in the stadium, I think you're overestimating how much people "enjoy" being out in that weather.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 114
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up