ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN trying to get Al Michaels and Peyton Manning
RunKC 12:32 PM 03-05-2020
This would be awesome. We’d get to have Romo and Manning break down awesomeness of our God QB many times a year.

Also no more disastrous Booger and Tessitore

ESPN plans to attempt to acquire Al Michaels from NBC to potentially pair with Peyton Manning for MNF 👀, per @AndrewMarchand pic.twitter.com/JhcoslaCRW

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) March 5, 2020

[Reply]
TribalElder 07:45 PM 03-05-2020
Have Gus Johnson call the games

put mannings big headed ass on the booger mobile
[Reply]
scho63 02:52 AM 03-06-2020
Is Peyton gonna be pushing those fucking Papa John pizzas all night now???
[Reply]
007 12:30 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
FUCKING THIS.

I won't even watch commercials he's in. If he did a commercial for something I actually owned, I'd throw it away.

Fuck that piece of shit. I have always hated him, I hate him now, and I will hate him until the day I die. Don't want to see his face, don't want to hear his voice. Ever.

I'd sooner have Fouts and Collinsworth follow me around and do a play-by-play on every aspect of my day than hear Forehead call a single game.

:-)
JFC I can't stop laughing. :-)
[Reply]
007 12:31 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I want to hear the Fouts Collinsworth play-by-play of Frazod.

Frazod taking a dump:

Collinsworth: This is a guy who can really take a dump. I don't know if it's Hall of Fame worthy, but he's well on his way if he keeps shitting like that. He's not Tom Brady ... yet ...

Fouts: I would have called that incomplete. He didn't even finish the dumping motion before the poop was out.

Ok, someone stop me.
Hall of classics nomination
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Yeah straight up wrong
No. You are.
[Reply]
notorious 01:04 PM 03-06-2020
Give me Rivers. I think he will be good.
[Reply]
R Clark 02:48 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
No. You are.
I guess you have never watched a game Fouts called, he dogs on the chiefs the whole time. It’s to the point where it’s damn near impossible to watch the game.
[Reply]
eDave 02:50 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I guess you have never watched a game Fouts called, he dogs on the chiefs the whole time. It’s to the point where it’s damn near impossible to watch the game.
I don't recall indicating, in any way, that I was talking about Fouts.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:52 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
JFC I can't stop laughing. :-)
+1 to Frazod's post.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:18 PM 03-06-2020
MNF will be on ESPN and simulcast on ABC in the next tv deal. Bank on it.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:27 PM 03-06-2020
I think the matchups on Monday night are the biggest problem. Seems like 80% of the time it's a game featuring one of the worst teams in the league.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:57 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think the matchups on Monday night are the biggest problem. Seems like 80% of the time it's a game featuring one of the worst teams in the league.
My thoughts exactly, no amount of brilliant insight can save those shitty matchups
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:05 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Even when the Chiefs have played on Monday night, it seems like they give us a Donk game... or that time we beat the shit out of the Bengals.

Like... I don't mind, and up to a point I don't think most viewers mind, but after awhile... like, it just gets kind of awkward if you're not a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:12 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Even when the Chiefs have played on Monday night, it seems like they give us a Donk game... or that time we beat the shit out of the Bengals.

Like... I don't mind, and up to a point I don't think most viewers mind, but after awhile... like, it just gets kind of awkward if you're not a Chiefs fan.
Funny enough, Chiefs were involved in one of the only good matchups on Monday night the last couple seasons.

Chiefs/Rams (2018)
Seahawks/Niners (2019)

Seems like the vast majority of recent MNF games are terrible. They either have two downright terrible teams or they have a terrible team that's guaranteed to lose to a decent team. Shitty games in general, unfortunately for the audience.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:21 PM 03-06-2020
Kevin Harlan is the best! Al Michaels is boring. Peyton Manning sucks.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up