ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN trying to get Al Michaels and Peyton Manning
RunKC 12:32 PM 03-05-2020
This would be awesome. We’d get to have Romo and Manning break down awesomeness of our God QB many times a year.

Also no more disastrous Booger and Tessitore

ESPN plans to attempt to acquire Al Michaels from NBC to potentially pair with Peyton Manning for MNF 👀, per @AndrewMarchand pic.twitter.com/JhcoslaCRW

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) March 5, 2020

[Reply]
Talisman 03:26 PM 03-05-2020
I feel like MNF might have given us Booger so a dopey sounding Manning would be a significant upgrade.

MNF: Here's Booger.
Fans: *retching sound*
MNF: Here's Manning.
Fans: Oh, that's much better. Thanks.

Kind of like how I broke the news to my wife about how much money I spent on Super Bowl gear.

Me: Honey, I dropped $1,000 on Chiefs SB stuff.
Wife: Whatwhatwhatwhat?
Me: Just kidding, it was only $400.
Wife: Oh, ok. You scared me there for a minute.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:32 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Mannings voice is only listenable in small doses.
FUCKING THIS.

I won't even watch commercials he's in. If he did a commercial for something I actually owned, I'd throw it away.

Fuck that piece of shit. I have always hated him, I hate him now, and I will hate him until the day I die. Don't want to see his face, don't want to hear his voice. Ever.

I'd sooner have Fouts and Collinsworth follow me around and do a play-by-play on every aspect of my day than hear Forehead call a single game.

:-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:45 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
FUCKING THIS.

I won't even watch commercials he's in. If he did a commercial for something I actually owned, I'd throw it away.

Fuck that piece of shit. I have always hated him, I hate him now, and I will hate him until the day I die. Don't want to see his face, don't want to hear his voice. Ever.

I'd sooner have Fouts and Collinsworth follow me around and do a play-by-play on every aspect of my day than hear Forehead call a single game.

:-)
I want to hear the Fouts Collinsworth play-by-play of Frazod.

Frazod taking a dump:

Collinsworth: This is a guy who can really take a dump. I don't know if it's Hall of Fame worthy, but he's well on his way if he keeps shitting like that. He's not Tom Brady ... yet ...

Fouts: I would have called that incomplete. He didn't even finish the dumping motion before the poop was out.

Ok, someone stop me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:20 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Best case scenario:

1. MNF moves back to ABC with Al and Peyton

2. NBC replaces Al with Mike Tirico

3. The Super Bowl rotates between ABC, CBS, and NBC

4. FOX, Joe Buck, and Troy Aikman:

Why would FOX agree to that?

Admittedly, I know jack shit about TV deals or how networks end up losing coverage of games. I assume it has to do with money, but since when has FOX ever lacked for money or chosen to pass up on things like the NFL?
[Reply]
kc rush 04:23 PM 03-05-2020
Fuck Manning and his fake aw shucks I'm a good guy shtick.

My TV will muted if this actually happens.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:47 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why would FOX agree to that?

Admittedly, I know jack shit about TV deals or how networks end up losing coverage of games. I assume it has to do with money, but since when has FOX ever lacked for money or chosen to pass up on things like the NFL?
I said best case scenario, not that it will happen.
[Reply]
chieffan09 04:53 PM 03-05-2020
Bert and Ernie would be upgrades
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:32 PM 03-05-2020
Theres a report out that espn has "shown interest" in phillip rivers as a commentator.

Basically this means ESPN is saying, anybody, please somebody help us replace booger.
[Reply]
eDave 05:33 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Theres a report out that espn has "shown interest" in phillip rivers as a commentator.

Basically this means ESPN is saying, anybody, please somebody help us replace booger.
Rivers would be awesome. He's a good dude and quite funny.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:47 PM 03-05-2020
Payton’s Place on ESPN+ is solid!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:08 PM 03-05-2020
Rivers would be awesome. He's a good dude and quite funny.
Great another Dan Fouts who despises the Chiefs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:12 PM 03-05-2020
Great fit.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:20 PM 03-05-2020
I thought Manning had some problem with treating women less than appropriately. Lawyers could be giddy
[Reply]
eDave 06:29 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Great another Dan Fouts who despises the Chiefs
I don't get a sense that he hates the Chiefs. Competively for sure but other than that I haven't seen it. Could be wrong.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:39 PM 03-05-2020
I don't get a sense that he hates the Chiefs. Competively for sure but other than that I haven't seen it. Could be wrong.
Yeah straight up wrong
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up