ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 332
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:59 PM 03-05-2018
You're gonna like Roman and Brock, again. Just you wait till Roman saves dubya dubya eh from the evil lazy departing Brock.

You fucking better you motherfuckers. Just like the motherfucker already so he won't ruin every single WM Main Event.
[Reply]
otherstar 09:31 PM 03-05-2018
I missed the segment with Golddust, but saw gifs of it. What happened?
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 09:37 PM 03-05-2018
I walk with Elias
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:08 PM 03-05-2018
been watching RAW for 20 years I have never seen it cut off at exactly 11 pm. I bet Vince was losing his mind.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:58 AM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You're gonna like Roman and Brock, again. Just you wait till Roman saves dubya dubya eh from the evil lazy departing Brock.

You ****ing better you mother****ers. Just like the mother****er already so he won't ruin every single WM Main Event.
They really are trying everything under the sun to get Reigns over as a face. At least this scheme shows a little creativity. I guess Brock's match in Chicago this past weekend at a house show only went 35 seconds against Kane. Normally who cares about a house show but this was I believe the first time they have ever done a show at the United Center, so not a good look there. It wouldn't surprise me if that's part of the work to paint Brock as the lazy disloyal part-timer.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:03 AM 03-06-2018

You fucking better you motherfuckers. Just like the motherfucker already so he won't ruin every single WM Main Event.
They're trying to get Lesnar hated like he was at Wrestlemania XX. They may just end up with both guts getting booed out of the arena.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:10 AM 03-06-2018
Its going to be fucking hilarious if that Richard Rodriguez/Johnny Bravo video has irrefutable proof that Reigns did steroids after his first suspension.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:11 AM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
They really are trying everything under the sun to get Reigns over as a face. At least this scheme shows a little creativity. I guess Brock's match in Chicago this past weekend at a house show only went 35 seconds against Kane. Normally who cares about a house show but this was I believe the first time they have ever done a show at the United Center, so not a good look there. It wouldn't surprise me if that's part of the work to paint Brock as the lazy disloyal part-timer.
They are trying to paint Brock Lesnar as a guy that's destined to fuck off back to pre-determined fighting after a run at fake fighting, while Roman will be the underdog hero.

This might work on a B level PPV, but WM is far too smarky and the crowd is going to shit allover every single bit of it. I think half the appeal about Brock is that he doesn't give a shit about Vince's company.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:18 AM 03-06-2018
They are trying to paint Brock Lesnar as a guy that's destined to fuck off back to pre-determined fighting after a run at fake fighting, while Roman will be the underdog hero.

This might work on a B level PPV, but WM is far too smarky and the crowd is going to shit allover every single bit of it. I think half the appeal about Brock is that he doesn't give a shit about Vince's company.
Most of the smarks are tired of Brock as it is. This is to get the marks to cheer for Reigns because Lesnar is a lazy bum.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:14 AM 03-06-2018
They are trying to paint Brock Lesnar as a guy that's destined to **** off back to pre-determined fighting after a run at fake fighting, while Roman will be the underdog hero.

It's a win win. If they can actually pull it off, it's a good WM main event. If it's a shitshow (probable outcome), the reaction from the crowd and especially the Raw the day after will be epic.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:53 AM 03-06-2018
All In is gonna be in Chicago...man I'm tempted to drive up and go...
[Reply]
Swanman 12:26 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
All In is gonna be in Chicago...man I'm tempted to drive up and go...
That is awesome, the Sears Center is about 15 minutes from my house. It's out in Hoffman Estates, about an hour northwest of downtown Chicago. It's a pretty nice smallish arena. They will definitely have most of Bullet Club and hopefully Omega. Then if they can bring some decent NJPW Guys and a good number of ROH guys, that could be a real nice show.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:27 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
That is awesome, the Sears Center is about 15 minutes from my house. It's out in Hoffman Estates, about an hour northwest of downtown Chicago. It's a pretty nice smallish arena. They will definitely have most of Bullet Club and hopefully Omega. Then if they can bring some decent NJPW Guys and a good number of ROH guys, that could be a real nice show.
Omega is confirmed for it...I think they're angling for Punk, don't know if it'll happen or not.

Punk v. Omega and that show easily sells out...hell it probably will no matter what.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:43 PM 03-06-2018
Omega is confirmed for it...I think they're angling for Punk, don't know if it'll happen or not.

Punk v. Omega and that show easily sells out...hell it probably will no matter what.
Omega and Ibushi are back together in New Japan so that could be another guy to bring in. I agree, if they could put Punk's name on the show, they could name their price and sell a shit ton of tickets.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:45 PM 03-06-2018

If CM Punk is involved in any way, shape, or form its an instant sell out.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 332
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Up