ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
BigRedChief 11:33 PM 12-21-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
The Houdini

Bang a gal from behind, in crease speed then pull out and spit on her back. She'll think you came, but when she turns around you blow it in her face. Slight of cock.
That doesn't seem nice.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:12 PM 12-21-2014
Jesus, would you two DC dipshits take your fucking mental midget fight to the other forum?
[Reply]
KC native 09:14 PM 12-21-2014
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Jesus, would you two DC dipshits take your fucking mental midget fight to the other forum?
Sorry. I guess I shouldn't have started an entertaining thread that tempted stevie to come into and post his typical bullshit. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:24 PM 12-21-2014
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Jesus, would you two DC dipshits take your ****ing mental midget fight to the other forum?

sorry, lew. I normally don't engage him.

n00b...

:-)
[Reply]
KC native 09:25 PM 12-21-2014
Originally Posted by stevieray:
sorry, lew. I normally don't engage him.

n00b...

Outright lying. How very holy roller of you.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:29 PM 12-21-2014
This thread makes me fucking depressed. I think about the last time I got a bj. Then I think about how often that shit used to happen.

When I was 14 I was helping my dad at his shop and a guy came buy to change out the parts cleaner barrel and I remember having a conversation where he told me once you get married the bjs stop. And you know what the first two years they didn't since the baby. GONE. Very depressing my wife is fantastic at blow jobs. I'm gonna go take some melatonin and see if I can beat off before I fall asleep.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:37 PM 12-21-2014
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This thread makes me ****ing depressed. I think about the last time I got a bj. Then I think about how often that shit used to happen.

When I was 14 I was helping my dad at his shop and a guy came buy to change out the parts cleaner barrel and I remember having a conversation where he told me once you get married the bjs stop. And you know what the first two years they didn't since the baby. GONE. Very depressing my wife is fantastic at blow jobs. I'm gonna go take some melatonin and see if I can beat off before I fall asleep.
sweet dreams? :-)
[Reply]
KC native 09:37 PM 12-21-2014
This thread makes me fucking depressed. I think about the last time I got a bj. Then I think about how often that shit used to happen.

Have you tried talking to your wife about this?

Sometimes your significant other just needs to be reminded that you have needs and desires as well.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:40 AM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
Have you tried talking to your wife about this?

Sometimes your significant other just needs to be reminded that you have needs and desires as well.
Of course. Got some good pussy last night. Had to do some bitching and moaning and she came in and did all the work.
[Reply]
KC native 02:28 PM 12-22-2014
Of course. Got some good pussy last night. Had to do some bitching and moaning and she came in and did all the work.

What you're describing is fairly normal after a baby. Sometimes new parents need to be reminded that they have an intimate relationship that needs to be maintained.
[Reply]
Bufkin 02:28 PM 12-22-2014
Has anybody tried swapping with their significant other? Not like swapping your wife, but swapping after you cum in her mouth.
[Reply]
KC native 02:29 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
Has anybody tried swapping with their significant other? Not like swapping your wife, but swapping after you cum in her mouth.
:-) I have not.

Sounds like you are an expert at it though.
[Reply]
Bufkin 02:31 PM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-) I have not.

Sounds like you are an expert at it though.
I bought a monthly Brazzers subscription online, and it came with this cum swapping website. I watched a couple of videos and consider myself a swap convert.
[Reply]
KC native 02:33 PM 12-22-2014
I bought a monthly Brazzers subscription online, and it came with this cum swapping website. I watched a couple of videos and consider myself a swap convert.
:-) PM pawnmower. He should be willing to help you learn how to do it properly.
[Reply]
Donger 02:36 PM 12-22-2014
[Reply]
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Up