http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:29 PM 09-02-2015
****ing hilarious. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 05:12 PM 10-14-2015

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:45 PM 01-01-2016
Watched this tonight on Amazon w/ a 75% off promo code and felt ripped off.

I know that it's supposed to be a popcorn movie, but it's still one of the dumbest films I've ever seen.

"Oh, we have an animal we're assigned to kill 50 meters in front of us, stock still. We'll wait until it turns around, and then open up with our small arms, rather than having the guy with a fucking AT-4 get a clean shot at it. Then, we'll follow stealth hunters into six foot tall jungle growth in the middle of the night, rather than getting back in our vehicles after the plan has gone to shit."
[Reply]
dj56dt58 06:16 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

That was better than the movie
[Reply]
Bowser 07:03 PM 01-03-2016
Great bump.

I finally watched this on a flight this weekend. What a piece of shit. Maybe Dane is on to something when he says the average moviegoer has no idea what a good movie is anymore. I was really disappointed that I spent the 8 bucks to watch this instead of getting a beer on the flight.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:25 PM 01-03-2016
Great bump.

I finally watched this on a flight this weekend. What a piece of shit. Maybe Dane is on to something when he says the average moviegoer has no idea what a good movie is anymore. I was really disappointed that I spent the 8 bucks to watch this instead of getting a beer on the flight.
And Trevorrow is the director for Episode IX.

George Lucas may have sold LucasFilm to Disney but Disney sold LucasFilm a raw deal.

I can't wait to see the adventures of Maz Kanata and Unkar Plutt.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:26 PM 01-03-2016
FWIW, I thought the movie was complete crap but the final 10 minutes were pure little kiddie VFX goodness.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:35 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
And Trevorrow is the director for Episode IX.

George Lucas may have sold LucasFilm to Disney but Disney sold LucasFilm a raw deal.

I can't wait to see the adventures of Maz Kanata and Unkar Plutt.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:39 PM 01-03-2016
Ok, so here is Colin Trevorrow's IMDB page...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119880/?ref_=nv_sr_1

So how, exactly, did he land Episode IX? I am truly curious. If it was based off of Jurassic World, then I would say that is not exactly doing "due diligence", imo.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:45 PM 01-03-2016
Ok, so here is Colin Trevorrow's IMDB page...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119880/?ref_=nv_sr_1

So how, exactly, did he land Episode IX? I am truly curious. If it was based off of Jurassic World, then I would say that is not exactly doing "due diligence", imo.
Jurassic World's box office landed him 9

So lame
[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 PM 01-03-2016

So lame
[Reply]
Silock 12:11 AM 01-04-2016

So lame
I agree. I was totes on board with JJ for ep 7. Totes on board with Johnson for 8.

Trevorrrowoweoower makes me super nervous for 9. I just hope he surrounds himself with the right people. Or that Disney has the balls to cut him loose if he starts to suck.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:22 AM 01-04-2016
Great bump.

Thank You. You saved me 2 hours of my life.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:26 AM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Thank You. You saved me 2 hours of my life.
Want to see the best parts of the movie? Watch that Honest Trailers YouTube clip 12 or so posts above this one.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:40 PM 01-04-2016
Great bump.

The average movie goer goes into a moving knowing what to expect from a movie. It was pretty clear what this movie was going to be from the beginning.

Some day adults will understand when they're watching a movie that's made for kids, and stop acting like it was suppose to be anything more than that. My 8yr old gave zero ****s about whether or not a chick can run in stilettos.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up