ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 151
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:17 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
How about if they separate the two into separate containment's, then heat up upon delivery? You gotta eat the B&G dude. You've made me want some.
Yes, but I think the fact that I ate them AT the Denver Biscuit Company had something to do with the magic that selfless act of mine brought to our incredible playoff run. Changing any of the parameters is a huge gamble.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:18 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I listened to my super special Chiefs hype playlist when I went for a run this morning. We're golden even if Mahomes doesn't show up and Henne is running the show.
Henne actually looked damn good in preseason last year before he hurt his ankle.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:19 AM 09-10-2020
How have you superstitious people not called the thread title not having the proper number of * before and after the title.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:20 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Sounds like a bunch of Texans trying to keep Mahomes distracted. Nice try.
Mahomes is the face of the NFL, this is why the Texans players are speaking with him.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:20 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Really struggling with something here....

During the playoffs last season I ate biscuits & gravy at the Denver Biscuit Company every morning on game day. Don't think I'm going to be able to make it there today. I mean, there's still time...I could get there and eat biscuits and gravy, but I'm in a pretty big day trade and really need to sit in front of my monitor until the closing bell at 2pm Denver time.

Have I totally screwed up our season, or is the Mahomes factor enough to overcome my inability to eat Denver Biscuit Company biscuits & gravy today? Will welcome all ideas, except those telling me to go have sex with myself.
Dude, it's 2020, just open up a portal there, you're in and out in 10 seconds.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:24 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Dude, it's 2020, just open up a portal there, you're in and out in 10 seconds.
Freaking BRILLIANT!

How could someone like me - who makes use of worm holes, portals, bends in the time/space continuum, and time travel whenever possible - not have thought of this??
[Reply]
eDave 11:26 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yes, but I think the fact that I ate them AT the Denver Biscuit Company had something to do with the magic that selfless act of mine brought to our incredible playoff run. Changing any of the parameters is a huge gamble.
It's a tough spot to be in for sure.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:32 AM 09-10-2020
Brandon Cooks is a true game time decision. Don’t matter Ward will lock him up. Hope Sneed can keep up with Fuller
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:33 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Brandon Cooks is a true game time decision. Don’t matter Ward will lock him up. Hope Sneed can keep up with Fuller
They know how to cover Fuller. Just can't let Stills run free because of it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:34 AM 09-10-2020
Seems like rain chances are going down.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:37 AM 09-10-2020
Really interested to see (no pun intended) if Lasik surgery turns Ward into an even better player than he was already developing into.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They know how to cover Fuller. Just can't let Stills run free because of it.
Stills will be in the slot so that’s Fentons man. Him and Dirty Dan will be used on him more than likely. Fenton balled out last year. I expect him to continue to play real well. Just worried about Sneeds debut
[Reply]
Mecca 11:45 AM 09-10-2020
Stills will be in the slot so that’s Fentons man. Him and Dirty Dan will be used on him more than likely. Fenton balled out last year. I expect him to continue to play real well. Just worried about Sneeds debut
If you buy into depth charts and hype Antonio Hamilton is going to play a ton...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you buy into depth charts and hype Antonio Hamilton is going to play a ton...
They had Sneed working with the ones in training camp. I didn’t hear about Hamilton working with the ones
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:49 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He’s the new Kendall Fuller hybrid DB it sounds like.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 151
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up