ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:19 PM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by KcKing:
The All Idiot Team was created by Packfan... The funny thing about it, was that it was created by him to iggy posters he felt not on his level... But he was filled with such dumbassery... Everybody wanted to be iggy'ed (that a real word?) by him anyway...

And how bout Titus and John as his "rivals"??
The top part isn't quite right.....

kcking +1 point for correctly labeling Titus and JOhn among his rivals. dartgod is also an acceptable answer.

The identity of Maytag Murder is still in play.
[Reply]
alanm 11:01 PM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by :
Mi_Chiefs_fan and I believe MarkM created the "all idiot team" in which it was essentially mocking packfan, and an honor to be selected. positions were given, and writeups written regarding the abilities each poster would bring to the cyber-Gridiron based off of their posting styles and previous revelations. While packfan mentioned the all-idiot team...its true planet Lore can be found in threads of those mentioned above.
I happen to have been honored by being called a "Idiot" by Packfan also honored to be the Waterboy on the All Idiots Team. :-)
[Reply]
huskerdooz 11:34 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Next challenge question.

The All Idiot Team.

What is it, why was it created, and why is it funny? No answer valid without the name of the rival poster who initiated it.

Bonus points for naming 2 of that persons Chiefsplanet(star board too) rivals
Bonus point for that rival poster's real name.
Again haven't read the entire thread, just taking a crack at them as I go through the thread.

Packfan initiated it. Real name is Ken.

He claimed several planeteers were not "in his class" when it came to football knowledge.

KCWolfman, Titus and JOhn were CP rivals I believe.
[Reply]
thestickboy 04:38 PM 03-15-2008
I would like to use this opportunity to make my fifth post.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:43 PM 03-15-2008
thestickboy.....MarkM's twin brother?

Side by side, you guys could get a job on Sesame Street on "number 11 day"

thestickboy +1(under 10 post contribution)
[Reply]
blueballs 04:58 PM 03-15-2008
this thread needs to be broken down with tabs
I'm interested in the man from PA
[Reply]
burt 02:45 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by blueballs:
this thread needs to be broken down with tabs
I'm interested in the man from PA
Best leave that dog sleeping!
[Reply]
"Bob" Dobbs 04:59 PM 03-15-2008
An existential question. Would a TRUE lurker ever post in this thread?

I know the answer to Goatse's restroom question, but technically, I have too many posts to answer.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:00 PM 03-15-2008
Who was "thefly" what did the poster become and what was the End of the story?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:26 PM 03-15-2008
Congratulations Bobby Bouchalanm!

The next item will be

Which player's mother posted here for a while?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:40 PM 03-15-2008
This may be going too far back, but does anyone remember why did RJ get banned from the KC Star Board? I always found that humorous.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:46 PM 03-15-2008
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This may be going too far back, but does anyone remember why did RJ get banned from the KC Star Board? I always found that humorous.
Too far back for me. But, If it's the RJ I think you're talking about, it probably wasn't for posting nudie pics.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:06 AM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Too far back for me. But, If it's the RJ I think you're talking about, it probably wasn't for posting nudie pics.
It's probably too far back to be anywhere but a Chiefsplanet cuneiform tablet, but it was part of the issues that led to the creation of Chiefsplanet. The mods over there were deleting threads and suspending people for some rather perplexing reasons, and RJ made some post where he used an innocuous Spanish term. I don't remember what it was, something like huevos rancheros or hasta la vista or something. He was promptly suspended for something like "racist demagoguery" or something.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:19 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's probably too far back to be anywhere but a Chiefsplanet cuneiform tablet, but it was part of the issues that led to the creation of Chiefsplanet. The mods over there were deleting threads and suspending people for some rather perplexing reasons, and RJ made some post where he used an innocuous Spanish term. I don't remember what it was, something like huevos rancheros or hasta la vista or something. He was promptly suspended for something like "racist demagoguery" or something.
The mods at the Star board went crazy in an attempt to break up the political threads on the board that ensued during the offseason. It was July/August of 2000...a presidential election year and there wasnt much Chiefs to talk about. Luzap's thread got it started...I think it was called 25 things you must believe to be a democrat...the result is history. The banning for speaking spanish was just hilarious. It killed that board.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:32 PM 03-16-2008
Several of the really old ones...Keck and Moons 'biggest' fan were from the Star's BB, prior to the planet.

Keck, if I remember this right, also claimed to be a CIA agent and wanted to meet Phobia at the airport to fight.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up