ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 295
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:15 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If there were some poorly-constructed artificial intelligence creation on CP that only had access to statistics found on the internet but couldn’t actually watch video, I would name it Ubeja.
Let's watch some video....

he won the Doak Walker award for a reason.

Over 4000 yards rushing in two seasons......wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Reply]
staylor26 04:15 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Has DJLN come down on this yet? I haven’t seen the post
Seemed like he was happy about it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Mike McCarthy.
Ah, gotcha, when you said “the beav” my thought was babyface kid... didnt know that about Mike “my face is a canned ham” McCarthy
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:20 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I dont think Taylor will even be the first RB taken in round 2. I have a feeling Swift may go next and possibly at 34 to Indy who wanted CEH.
There are several good RB's left, and I would expect a run on them in the second. CEH would not have been there for the Chiefs for the pick at the end of the second round, IMO. Chiefs management apparently wanted him, so I have no qualms with him being picked. Plenty of good WR,CB, and Oline left. just hope they can get some protection from Patrick.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:21 PM 04-24-2020
So this guy played slot receiver in high school? Everything I learn about him each day makes me like him more.

He’s definitely playing some receiver and I’d bet he will play in the slot too. That’s why I liked Antonio Gibson so much.

Awesome

With the final pick in the first round the Super Bowl Champs added another weapon for Patrick Mahomes. Wait till you hear who GM Brett Veach and Andy Reid compared LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Hilaire to. This just may be a perfect fit between player and scheme. #chiefs #nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/UMRbSx2cgw

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 24, 2020

[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:29 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Let's watch some video....

he won the Doak Walker award for a reason.

Over 4000 yards rushing in two seasons......wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This sounds like the exact reply I'd expect from an old Soviet bot being phased out.

On his team, he had the Heisman Trophy winner. He had the Bilitnekoff Award winner. He had the Thorpe Award winner.

And his teammates voted him the MVP. Think about that. Aside from his impressive stats against the best competition in college football, his teammates thought enough of his holistic body of work to vote him MVP on one of the most loaded college football teams we've seen.

As per always, you completely lose sight of the intangibles and what doesn't fit neatly in your spreadsheet, Comrade Ubeja. You need to be decommissioned immediately.
[Reply]
O.city 04:32 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seemed like he was happy about it.
What post?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:35 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This sounds like the exact reply I'd expect from an old Soviet bot being phased out.

On his team, he had the Heisman Trophy winner. He had the Bilitnekoff Award winner. He had the Thorpe Award winner.

And his teammates voted him the MVP. Think about that. Aside from his impressive stats against the best competition in college football, his teammates thought enough of his holistic body of work to vote him MVP on one of the most loaded college football teams we've seen.

As per always, you completely lose sight of the intangibles and what doesn't fit neatly in your spreadsheet, Comrade Ubeja. You need to be decommissioned immediately.
What about.....Doak Walker Award winner don't you get?

What about.....over 2000 yards rushing 21 TD;s....last season don't you understand?

How many RB's run a 4.3 40, well?

His teammates like CEH....who cares.

Dude, a FIRST ROUND draft pick on .....well he can catch the ball........please!
[Reply]
Warpaint69 04:53 PM 04-24-2020
What about.....Doak Walker Award winner don't you get?

What about.....over 2000 yards rushing 21 TD;s....last season don't you understand?

How many RB's run a 4.3 40, well?

His teammates like CEH....who cares.

Dude, a FIRST ROUND draft pick on .....well he can catch the ball........please!
You should just stick to track and pro wrestling
[Reply]
notorious 04:58 PM 04-24-2020
Gee, I wonder who padded stats against average talent and who kicked fucking ass against NFL talent EVERY week.

Get that other RB's shit out of OUR guy's thread.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:58 PM 04-24-2020
Fantasy Football (especially PPR leagues) already foaming at the mouth over Clydro.

Kansas City Clyde: Edwards-Helaire Becomes Slam Dunk 1.01 In Dynasty Rookie Drafts
April 24, 2020

Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Rookie Draft 1.01

When writing my first article for YardsPerFantasy, I never imagined the NFL would think as highly of Clyde Edwards-Helaire (CEH) as I did. However, when Andy Reid got on the clock with the 32nd overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, he saw nothing but a Brian Westbrook clone in CEH. That comparison should vault him to the top of dynasty rookie drafts this summer. Pairing Reid with Edward-Helaire makes the young back a clear 1.01 in dynasty rookie drafts.

Westbrook was a shorter back with good weight, faster in shoulder pads than on a track, and could explode through holes. Also, you can’t leave out his pass-catching ability. If you weren’t paying attention, I basically just described Andy Reid’s type. Westbrook and Kareem Hunt both fit that mold. When Reid turned on the LSU tape, he saw someone better.

For Clyde Edwards-Helaire Touches = Production

Boy, there will be touches funneling to CEH in Kansas City. Since 2003, Reid has proved year after year that when he finds his bell-cow, he’s going to feed him the ball. In Philadelphia, Brian Westbrook averaged 265 touches per year, and LeSean McCoy averaged 264 touches per year. Since arriving in Kansas City in 2013, Reid has deployed five different lead backs who averaged 239 touches per year in that role.

Andy Reid also has a propensity for leading potent offenses. Since 2013, Kansas City has ranked outside the top-10 in points scored only twice. It also doesn’t hurt that they have the fastest man in the NFL playing WR, a top-three TE, and some guy named Patrick Mahomes at QB.

When All Else Fails, Trust Draft Capital

Draft capital is everything in the NFL, especially at the RB position. Whether it’s purposeful or involuntary, NFL head coaches give higher-drafted players more playing time. With RB, the correlation between draft capital and success is the strongest of all skill positions. Any time a RB goes in the first round, we MUST pay attention. As the NFL devalues the position with limited second contract opportunities, we must hammer the RB position early and often in dynasty leagues.

CEH is the sure-fire, slam dunk rookie 1.01 in dynasty rookie drafts. He has the draft capital, talent, and a perfect team fit. It was speculated that whoever Kansas City drafted at RB would vault to the top of rookie drafts this summer. Every now and then, speculation is spot on.

https://yardsperfantasy.com/dynasty-...ankings-value/
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:01 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
He needs to stick to running his car with the garage door fully closed.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:08 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
I don't think so seeing how I can talk Billy Cannon and Alan "Horse" Ameche stud LSU/Wisconsin RB's.

Hell, Steve Van Buren!!!!!
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:11 PM 04-24-2020
Here's how it's going to go...

CEH is going to be a good NFL RB, but Jonathan Taylor will a better one.

See ya!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:15 PM 04-24-2020
Here's how it's going to go...

CEH is going to be a good NFL RB, but Jonathan Taylor will a better one.

See ya!
Jonathan Taylor is a fumble-prone RB with limited experience as a pass catcher and he will enter the NFL with a ton of mileage... 900+ carries in college.

No thanks.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 295
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up