ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should [you] be banned?
Absolutely. [you] is a fucking cocksucker. 175 71.14%
No. While [you] is a douchebag, we support [you]'s right to be a douchebag. 41 16.67%
Even Gaz would ban the fuckstick known as [you] 30 12.20%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 39
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>JimNasium is a gigantic douche that needs to be banned
boogblaster 09:28 AM 04-01-2011
OK you evil bastards I just got here to see this chit hurts me to no end .. first Ive been banned from my bedroom by the ole-woman now this .. Im going to the garage and flop me nuts then hanging me self .. bye you evil bastards ....
[Reply]
redfan 09:28 AM 04-01-2011
But seriously folks, banhammer time!! :-)
[Reply]
Priest31kc 09:31 AM 04-01-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:33 AM 04-01-2011
JFC, Flopnuts! I was only kidding when I said that they will let anyone be a mod these days! Oh and why can't I read ANY of the posts?! I can't even read the OP, all I can read is the title. So I have no idea wtf is going on!!! It's as if everyone is on ignore, but I can't take them off ignore!!

If this is a pathetic April Fools joke, it's not funny. :-) If it's not, and you're sincere about banning me... I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't know what I did to make you so upset! I thought we got along great and I think very highly of you, Mr. Flopnuts.

I are sad. :-)
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:37 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
JFC, Flopnuts! I was only kidding when I said that they will let anyone be a mod these days! Oh and why can't I read ANY of the posts?! I can't even read the OP, all I can read is the title. So I have no idea wtf is going on!!! It's as if everyone is on ignore, but I can't take them off ignore!!

If this is a pathetic April Fools joke, it's not funny. :-) If it's not, and you're sincere about banning me... I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't know what I did to make you so upset! I thought we got along great and I think very highly of you, Mr. Flopnuts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is priceless!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:40 AM 04-01-2011

Send the pictures. :-)
[Reply]
Stinger 09:47 AM 04-01-2011

[Reply]
Jack 09:35 AM 04-01-2011
Funny, all my log in names are being banned, even the ones I barely use.

Banning without representation is tyranny.

We will be suing. . .
[Reply]
DaFace 09:37 AM 04-01-2011
My favorite part about this thread is it brings out all of the lurkers. Very effective.
[Reply]
Jack 09:43 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My favorite part about this thread is it brings out all of the lurkers. Very effective.
True, but it made me forget who I was for a minute.

Now my lurkers are lurking me. . .and it ain't fun being lurked when you think you are the lurking master. I gotta contact the WPP for a new ID and location.

Life's tough if you're a cream puff. . .
[Reply]
Donger 09:39 AM 04-01-2011
It must have been a little annoying to have to have given the clues in the OP. I wouldn't have liked that.

Not.

One.

Bit.
[Reply]
Steron 09:42 AM 04-01-2011
I must admit, this made me laugh.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:43 AM 04-01-2011
Just got my first PM apologizing and promising to leave. And it's not from Lumpy. I think I'm getting gamed though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:49 AM 04-01-2011
Fuck yeah! BAN HIS ASS!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:51 AM 04-01-2011
I'm getting all the credit on this, but DaFace and Bearcat deserve more than me.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 39
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up