ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 154
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:18 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
anybody could put the code in for mobile dvice you idiot. I would rather post from phone than work pc. getting ready to hit the bar. watchout about 1am, theres your warning

Posted via Mobile Device
Hahahaaa...you've misspelled atleast one word in every friggin post, you're such a jerkoff that i cant even take you seriously enough to come up with something good.

If you're not who i think, please leave...your mom doesnt want you to see me giving her a Mexican Mudburger.
[Reply]
acesn8s 03:21 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
Hahahaaa...you've misspelled atleast one word in every friggin post, you're such a jerkoff that i cant even take you seriously enough to come up with something good.

If you're not who i think, please leave...your mom doesnt want you to see me giving her a Mexican Mudburger.
He must work at WPI.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:22 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by acesn8s:
He must work at WPI.
Its not GoChiefs IMO...
[Reply]
Donger 03:22 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:

Hey, go easy. He's mine.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:22 PM 06-24-2008
you remember that joke?

"The moral is, when You've got a big dick, you don't need a motorcycle"
[Reply]
Donger 03:24 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by booger:
would you rather it be this guy?
On a side note, does anyone know how to make one's testicles un-retract from inside one's body?

Thanks.
[Reply]
seclark 03:25 PM 06-24-2008
good Lord booger!!! this is worse than nsfw...
looks like there's a frickin body in that sos pad.
sec
[Reply]
Fish 03:26 PM 06-24-2008
Please have the heart to refrain from pics of gorilla testicles.....
[Reply]
booger 03:26 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
On a side note, does anyone know how to make one's testicles un-retract from inside one's body?

Thanks.
:-)
Attached: Eww.jpg (53.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 03:27 PM 06-24-2008
HOLY CHRIST!!!
Attached: killitwithfire.jpg (46.8 KB) 
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 03:27 PM 06-24-2008
dude im typing this shit out on a phone so get over the misspelling im so dumb comments. half of you inbred skintabs couldn't even figure out how to post from a phone. im nobody that any of you know so your shirlock bit can give it a restPosted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
bogey 03:28 PM 06-24-2008
I started riding dirt bikes when I was 14. When I was 29 I bought my 1st street bike. I was separated, and I bought a street bike because I knew my soon to be ex would freak. She did, and it was glorious. I'm now 50 and still own a bike. I've never wrecked. But in my travels, I've seen numerous wrecks and they aren't pretty. At 100 mph, and drunk, you are challenging the odds. Not only that, but you are the reason bikers have a bad rep. Do us all a favor, drive responsibly, or get the **** off the road. No one in our world is impressed by you.
[Reply]
booger 03:28 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
good Lord booger!!! this is worse than nsfw...
looks like there's a frickin body in that sos pad.
sec
yep, nasty. :-) forgot about the NSFW thing.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:29 PM 06-24-2008
:-)
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
it's actually just over 95 fps
I knew it was something like that.:-)
[Reply]
seclark 03:29 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
Not only that, but you are the reason bikers have a bad rep.
yep
sec
[Reply]
Page 67 of 154
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up