ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:33 AM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
yeah, no shit.

The Mangino firing was the start of the culture shift of cry-babies and helicopter parenting in this country.

The guy cussed at some kids (sorry, young adults), and made them do bear crawls on a hot track surface.

OOoooohh. Gotta listen to a few fragile kids and their parents. Wouldnt want tinkerbell to have his wittle feelings hurt.

Never mind he's the only coach to take a perennial bottom-feeder to a BCS game and win it.
Remember Leach begging for the KU job after he and Mangino both got fired?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:28 PM 03-09-2021
Nate Bukkake pushing hard for Kevin Kane to be hired. Talk about a suicide mission
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:29 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nate Bukkake
:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:33 PM 03-09-2021
Nate Bukkake pushing hard for Kevin Kane to be hired. Talk about a suicide mission
We could certainly do worse.

Not sure I'd want to wish the job on him though.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:00 PM 03-09-2021

If you want to know what a disgraceful clown show Kansas is right now, its statement on Les Miles makes no reference to allegations of inappropriate behavior toward young women but prominently mentions the need to win more football games.

— Dan Wolken (@DanWolken) March 9, 2021

Just look at this fckin idiot^. He thinks Kansas is obligated to comment on (and by extension also denounce) events that are alleged to have happened at LSU. A peer institution. Unless it also occurred at Kansas this would not only be stupid, but unprofessional.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:01 PM 03-09-2021
Nate Bukkake
And one more thing: this was funny^
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:21 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Just look at this fckin idiot^. He thinks Kansas is obligated to comment on (and by extension also denounce) events that are alleged to have happened at LSU. A peer institution. Unless it also occurred at Kansas this would not only be stupid, but unprofessional.
Dan WOKEn is an epic dumbshit.

Clay Travis regularly clowns him and exposes his constant bullshit.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:41 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Clay Travis regularly clowns him and exposes his constant bullshit.
Fuck Clay Travis and his Rocky Top fandom.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:56 PM 03-09-2021
I believe so yes. I wasnt trying to diss you KU fans when I said Lawrence is a wannabe San Fransico. It didnt cost his job in Baton Rouge, dont think it would in Lincoln or Manhattan either.
I wouldn't be so sure about Manhattan, K-State is the school that was content to allow Frank Martin to be pushed out because of his yelling and swearing on the court.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:20 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I wouldn't be so sure about Manhattan, K-State is the school that was content to allow Frank Martin to be pushed out because of his yelling and swearing on the court.
That whole thing was so stupid.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:28 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
God I’d forgot that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:30 PM 03-09-2021
My buddy, who follows KU football closer than anyone I know, texted and told me to keep an eye on Lance Leipold. Apparently, he’s let KU know he’s interested.

Petro was talking to a Buffalo reporter about him too, so there might be something there.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:47 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That whole thing was so stupid.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
God I’d forgot that.
I still haven't forgiven them for that idiocy.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:25 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The cussing is whatever, but making the kids do bear crawls on hot Astroturf?

Masturbation injury most likely
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:41 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
it's a man's game.

What hurts more - bear crawls on hot astroturf, or the oklahoma drill?
Since you never played football above 8th grade I will tell you. The bear crawls. Those are not football related at all.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up