ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
kstater 04:30 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Dig deeper and perform a true due diligence. People are always willing to talk "off the record".

If Les Miles had any character, which apparently, he does not, he would have disclosed this investigation to his "buddy" Jeff Long.

But since that didn't happen, Miles and Long will most likely lose their jobs and salaries, while embarrassing KU even further.
I agree with most of what you say, but Miles isn't losing his money. They'll owe him the buyout. This isn't some new allegation.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 04:41 PM 03-07-2021
You want a toe, Dude? I can get you a toe.

There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon.
Can I specify who's toe I want?
[Reply]
Spott 05:10 PM 03-07-2021
You want a toe, Dude? I can get you a toe.

There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon.
With nail polish?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:47 PM 03-07-2021
You get Jim's Big Tow or nothing.

Originally Posted by eDave:

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:35 PM 03-07-2021
Which toe? And was it an accident or bad genes? And if it was an accident, was it caused by clumsiness or adventure?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:51 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Pretty sure it’s Bunny’s toe.
[Reply]
eDave 07:53 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Pretty sure it’s Bunny’s toe.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:25 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
That's not a great look.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:56 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That's not a great look.
At least Bobby Petrino was a consensual shitbag.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:37 AM 03-08-2021
Has Self done similar things with coeds?
[Reply]
Pants 11:32 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Has Self done similar things with coeds?
Is he worshipped like a living God in Lawrence? What do you think?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:28 PM 03-08-2021
Dig deeper and perform a true due diligence. People are always willing to talk "off the record".

If Les Miles had any character, which apparently, he does not, he would have disclosed this investigation to his "buddy" Jeff Long.
Oh bullshit.

LSU refused to release their report. USA Today had to sue them to get access to it. Blaming Kansas for not knowing about this, when both LSU and Miles never disclosed it, is dumb.

And nobody would ever base a hiring decision on the type of “whisper campaign” you advocate.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:45 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Oh bullshit.

LSU refused to release their report. USA Today had to sue them to get access to it. Blaming Kansas for not knowing about this, when both LSU and Miles never disclosed it, is dumb.

And nobody would ever base a hiring decision on the type of “whisper campaign” you advocate.
I feel dirty siding with PB but it’s highly likely his contract only includes a current conduct morality clause. Past bad behavior, unless he was untruthful during the hiring process, is a ok.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:54 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Jeff Long prolly gonna go too, wanted the glamour hire, didn’t care, and didn’t even look into this.

How would he be able to do that? LSU is legally prohibited from sharing any HR files, let alone the results of internal investigations. Are you 10 years old?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:55 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
The only correct action that KU Athletics, and more importantly - the school, should be taking at this point is to end this sideshow as quickly as possible. Fire both of these clowns and the rest of the crooks that have been brought in from the outside over the last two years that are at the top of KU Athletics.

Clean that sewer known as KU athletics.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up