ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 210
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
O.city 05:57 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Really not defending DUIs here. I don't know about intent, but the level of carelessness and self-absorption is staggering, no doubt. Shouldn't be a free pass, just saying that people can relate to that as a terrible mistake. Most people can't even imagine doing what Tyreek did.
I'd say theres some truth there.

Hell, I'm a hypocrite for saying that, as I've gotten behind the wheel when I shouldn't have.

I haven't in a long time as I've realized theres no reason for it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:01 PM 01-13-2017

A lot has changed since Chiefs & Steelers met Week 4, including Tyreek Hill's role.#PITvsKC - 5 things to watch: https://t.co/x9G7NUxbGX pic.twitter.com/2sTj4b4nXG

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 13, 2017

Attached: C2FgvhBUQAEo77e.jpg (87.9 KB) 
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:13 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Well put. I am amazed at the number of sinless people around here who are throwing stones so liberally.
Yeah, because everyone has choked and punched a pregnant woman during the course of their lives.

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:15 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
OMG, this place is like watching a soap opera sometimes. Why in the world do some of you get worked up about something that has absolutely no effect on your lives?? I couldn't care less what he did and if he has or has not paid child support. I couldn't care less what happened to Jon Benet Ramsey, and I really don't care if OJ killed Nicole. Do you know why? Because I don't know any of those people personally. What hey did or did not do has no bearing on my life whatsoever and it is none of my business. Guess what? It's none of yours either!! GIve it a rest you bunch of judgmental assholes!!
Good for you.

I fucking HATE the fact that the Chiefs best offensive weapon in years is a convicted domestic abuser that apparently, hasn't changed one bit since agreeing to the plea bargain.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:21 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Good for you.

I ****ing HATE the fact that the Chiefs best offensive weapon in years is a convicted domestic abuser that apparently, hasn't changed one bit since agreeing to the plea bargain.
how do you know he hasn't changed? do you visit hill's counselor with him? have you spoken to anyone that knows him personally to verify your claims he has not changed? have you spoken to dorsey personally where he states he regrets drafting hill?

you don't know

why don't you grab a huge cup of shut the fuck up :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:28 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
how do you know he hasn't changed? do you visit hill's counselor with him? have you spoken to anyone that knows him personally to verify your claims he has not changed? have you spoken to dorsey personally where he states he regrets drafting hill?

you don't know

why don't you grab a huge cup of shut the fuck up :-)
Just fuck off. You're a completely worthless forum member that doesn't know jackshit about football.

You're just a smiley faced cunt.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:30 PM 01-13-2017
Good for you.

I ****ing HATE the fact that the Chiefs best offensive weapon in years is a convicted domestic abuser that apparently, hasn't changed one bit since agreeing to the plea bargain.
It doesn't bother me a bit. It;s none of my business.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:33 PM 01-13-2017
Just **** off. You're a completely worthless forum member that doesn't know jackshit about football.

You're just a smiley faced ****.
again, you 'think you know' everything about 'everyone'.

too bad you spend so much time on others lives, you could do with a little 'you' time to fix whatever demons you have. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:35 PM 01-13-2017
again, you 'think you know' everything about 'everyone'.

too bad you spend so much time on others lives, you could do with a little 'you' time to fix whatever demons you have. :-)
:-)

Good god, you're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:37 PM 01-13-2017
He shouldn't need a court to demand he pays $1,400 a month in child support but then again, the guy has zero class.

You obviously don't know the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:39 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Obvious? How is it "obvious"?

I know exactly what's been reported by the KC Star and the Washington Post and the New York Times.

Do you?
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:41 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

didn't you get the memo. dane is godlike. he knows everything about everyone before we even know it ourselves.

it's kind of refreshing knowing someone like him is always watching all of us. :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:41 PM 01-13-2017
Obvious? How is it "obvious"?

I know exactly what's been reported by the KC Star and the Washington Post and the New York Times.

Do you?
ahh, see there is your problem. you rely on fake news.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:42 PM 01-13-2017
ahh, see there is your problem. you rely on fake news.
You are truly a buttfucking moron
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:45 PM 01-13-2017
You are truly a butt****ing moron
well if you say so, it must be true. i will from now on leave it to you to make assumptions regarding my level of intellect and status in life. thanks for having my back dane, your the best :-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 67 of 210
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up