ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 210
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
lcarus 10:45 AM 12-21-2016
Ok so, legitimate question here. When I first saw this dude run with the ball I said "wow he's the fastest guy I've ever seen". I was just exaggerating at the time but now I'm really curious if maybe he IS the fastest player I've ever witnessed. Would you all say he is or does someone else hold that spot in your view?
[Reply]
BossChief 11:17 AM 12-21-2016
I've never seen anyone play the game with as much speed as Hill. I've also never seen anyone with as much acceleration. His quickness is unreal, as well.

Vision is superb
Hands are superb

It's probably up for debate if he's currently the Chiefs best player.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:19 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Ok so, legitimate question here. When I first saw this dude run with the ball I said "wow he's the fastest guy I've ever seen". I was just exaggerating at the time but now I'm really curious if maybe he IS the fastest player I've ever witnessed. Would you all say he is or does someone else hold that spot in your view?
Bar none, Teddy Ginn is the fastest human I have ever seen on the football field. In college he ran away from people like they were standing still, and he continued to do it in the NFL. Even at his age now, he is arguably the fastest player on the field.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:25 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by lcarus:

They've got the new NextGen stats that track how fast players are moving.

IIRC, the fastest player they recorded this season clocked 22.48 mph and it wasn't Tyreek.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:28 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I've never seen anyone play the game with as much speed as Hill. I've also never seen anyone with as much acceleration. His quickness is unreal, as well.

Vision is superb
Hands are superb

It's probably up for debate if he's currently the Chiefs best player.
His hands are the most surprising thing about him. I thought it would take a while for him to get up to speed with being a WR. Holy shit.....nevermind.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 11:32 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
Bar none, Teddy Ginn is the fastest human I have ever seen on the football field. In college he ran away from people like they were standing still, and he continued to do it in the NFL. Even at his age now, he is arguably the fastest player on the field.
Straight-line, I'd probably agree. By the slimmest of photo-finish margins. Dynamically I think Hill actually crushes Ginn. If either needs to juke or stop-start, I think Hill blows him away.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:42 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They've got the new NextGen stats that track how fast players are moving.

IIRC, the fastest player they recorded this season clocked 22.48 mph and it wasn't Tyreek.
SNF, clocked Hill at 22.7
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12-21-2016, 11:46 AM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
ModSocks 11:47 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
His hands are the most surprising thing about him. I thought it would take a while for him to get up to speed with being a WR. Holy shit.....nevermind.
Yeah but...remember that time he dropped the ball in preseason?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:50 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah but...remember that time he dropped the ball in preseason?
And his drop against the Titans.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:54 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
SNF, clocked Hill at 22.7

Tyreek Hill hit 22.77 mph during this return, the fastest speed of any player in the NFL this season. #TouchdownTuesday #KCvsATL pic.twitter.com/GQ5SJW8l6O

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) November 30, 2016

[Reply]
El Jefe 11:54 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Straight-line, I'd probably agree. By the slimmest of photo-finish margins. Dynamically I think Hill actually crushes Ginn. If either needs to juke or stop-start, I think Hill blows him away.
Agree completely with that, Ginn is a gazelle in straightline, but Hill would have him in the other areas.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 AM 12-21-2016
He's like Jamaal with an extra gear
[Reply]
BossChief 12:11 PM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I knew we had something extremely special when I went to camp and saw with my own eyes that NOBODY could cover the kid. He also made 3-4 catches that day that were nothing short of NFL ELITE in terms of tracking and bringing the ball in in tough situations.

My top 3 guys from camp were Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones and Ross Travis.

I'm still puzzled why Travis hasn't gotten more play in the red zone. He was owning everybody at camp and we have damn good RZ D. The only thing I can think of is experience trumping talent.

In all honesty, I still think our 2 best TEs are Travis and Kelce (that sounds weird, I know...but it's true)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:15 PM 12-21-2016
Went back to the start of the thread and did some reading..forgot all about the weather kid going full white trash and saying he was going to camp to kick Hill's was

He never did mention he was built like a 14 year old girl and Hill would have choked him the fuck out like his prom date
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:15 PM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
Went back to the start of the thread and did some reading..forgot all about the weather kid going full white trash and saying he was going to camp to kick Hill's was

He never did mention he was built like a 14 year old girl and Hill would have choked him the fuck out like his prom date
Pretty sure that was Weatherman Kumke.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 210
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up