ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 185
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:47 PM 03-15-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I get paid to talk to people all day. Last thing I want to do with my free time is have more human interaction.
Have I ever screamed at you in the phone???? Uaually it goes, " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAh, DON'T CALL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[Reply]
In58men 09:49 PM 03-15-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Have I ever screamed at you in the phone???? Uaually it goes, " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAh, DON'T CALL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Well that would be all kinds of annoying
[Reply]
lewdog 09:51 PM 03-15-2015
I don't work on the phone.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:53 PM 03-15-2015
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No. It was just what I heard when I worked in Tuscon at the end of January.
We usually have about 20 days a year over 110. FYI. That's actually perfect pool weather because the humidity is so low that when you get out, you actually get the chills. Plus night swimming is the best when it's hot.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:57 PM 03-15-2015
We usually have about 20 days a year over 110. FYI. That's actually perfect pool weather because the humidity is so low that when you get out, you actually get the chills. Plus night swimming is the best when it's hot.
'F, that high? Ugh! Even so, I wouldn't want to go out. Night swimming is very cool in hot weather, I'd agree.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 PM 03-15-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Well that would be all kinds of annoying
It works...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 PM 03-15-2015
I don't work on the phone.
Good, I was hoping I hadn't done that to you...
[Reply]
lewdog 09:59 PM 03-15-2015
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
'F, that high? Ugh! Even so, I wouldn't want to go out. Night swimming is very cool in hot weather, I'd agree.
Yea it's hot as fuck here in the summers. If you've got a pool, it's pretty awesome because the humidity is so low. If you don't have a pool....well then I am not sure what you do.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:00 PM 03-15-2015
Good, I was hoping I hadn't done that to you...
I hope you never have to see me for my line of work.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:00 PM 03-15-2015

[Reply]
splatbass 12:43 AM 03-16-2015
I will not touch anything flavored Cinnamon after my 26th birthday celebration on a boat in the middle of a lake which included me double fisting Fireball straight from a coffee thermos in one hand and Miller High Life in the other hand.

Woof.
Yeah, that would do me in too. :-)

The Jim Beam is considerably better than Fireball though. Plus no antifreeze.
[Reply]
In58men 08:07 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Yeah, that would do me in too. :-)

The Jim Beam is considerably better than Fireball though. Plus no antifreeze.
Yukon Jack Wicked Hot > Any Cinnamon drank
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:08 AM 03-16-2015
I discovered the classic negroni last week. Maybe my new drink of choice.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:51 AM 03-16-2015
Get that penguin guy back in here and you and him can tell me how it changes the taste.

It's not that I can't afford it, it's that it's frivolous. Plus I almost always drink them outside near the pool. I won't be taking no $15 mugs out there!
The point is you are not really drinking a Montana Mule or a Moscow mule because you are missing part of the flavor profile.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:19 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The point is you are not really drinking a Montana Mule or a Moscow mule because you are missing part of the flavor profile.
You have changed my life and I honestly never knew that because I never order them when I go out. Someday soon I'll buy some correct mugs.

Any on Amazon you'd like to point me towards?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 185
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up