ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
In Memoriam>RIP Milkman
htismaqe 08:35 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I waited what I hope is an appropriate time for an outside fan to express my sympathies here. Milkman filled an important role here, especially after Skip skipped out. His consistency in calling it like he saw it regardless of who he was calling out was something I admired. In addition to being an ardent and knowledgeable football man he brought an edge this board needed.
MsRedeyes please accept this sincere recognition from a rival fan.
No need to wait. Even though you're a stinkin' Donk fan, you're one of our stinkin' Donk fans. You've been here 19 years, for Pete's sake.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:13 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No need to wait. Even though you're a stinkin' Donk fan, you're one of our stinkin' Donk fans. You've been here 19 years, for Pete's sake.
Agreed. You’re one of us at this point.

But seriously, Fuck Donk Forever. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:25 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. You’re one of us at this point.

But seriously, **** Donk Forever. :-)
Thanks. Dumbasses.
[Reply]
R Clark 08:27 PM 09-16-2020
Milk knew his shit about football , as all ready been mentioned seemed like he really understood o line .His options will be misssed
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:18 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Milk knew his shit about football , as all ready been mentioned seemed like he really understood o line .His options will be misssed
As well as his opinions, dumbass? /obvious milkman spite
[Reply]
TEX 07:40 AM 09-18-2020
Still so bummed about this. Glad mods changed the name to "Dumbass Lounge."

You were right all along Milk - WE ARE ALL DUMBASSES!
RIP my man.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:59 AM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
Still so bummed about this. Glad mods changed the name to "Dumbass Lounge."

You were right all along Milk - WE ARE ALL DUMBASSES!
RIP my man.
Yeah, I really do miss his football takes; he was a pretty learned guy on the sport. Plus, he was a great guy to shoot the shit with when you could crack through his veneer, lol.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:05 PM 09-18-2020
May he rest in peace
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 AM 09-22-2020
By the way, you know what sucks?

Actually sitting here and wondering if my wife has access to these accounts so she can notify you guys when I die...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:05 AM 09-22-2020

Actually sitting here and wondering if my wife has access to these accounts so she can notify you guys when I die...

There’s a setting in your profile you can update with her email address if you need to.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
There’s a setting in your profile you can update with her email address if you need to.
Oh I know. There's all kind of way to do about actually giving her access.

It's the thought of having to do it that sucks. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:34 PM 09-26-2020

If you have your ChiefsPlanet SN and password on autosave on a preferred device then she has access to it
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:51 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If you have your ChiefsPlanet SN and password on autosave on a preferred device then she has access to it
I keep all my passwords in an encrypted database that can be opened with a fingerprint. She has fingerprint access to my devices, just in case.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:37 AM 09-22-2020
It's crazy to see the old timers pass... I got on here in 2003, and still feel like a n00b. LOL. Milkman was a good dude.
[Reply]
redfan 03:49 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by milkman:
Who are you?
Just found this diamond in the rough. Didn't get a dumbass, but I feel special nonetheless. :-) RIP
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up