ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 97
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:48 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Neither was Elliot
Elliott, Hunt and Hill were all railroaded one way or the other.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:02 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Kareem Hunt was never criminally charged with anything and he was put on the exempt list.
With Hunt, Hill, and Elliot there was a criminal complaint and investigation which there has not been in this case.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:04 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Elliott, Hunt and Hill were all railroaded one way or the other.
This is a prime example of why the league needs to stay out of all of it unless there at least charges filed. Way too much variability and its really tough to determine one thing from another what warrants action when you don't have a reliable standard such as charges being filed.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 12:08 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
With Hunt, Hill, and Elliot there was a criminal complaint and investigation which there has not been in this case.
The criminal investigation part of the Hunt situation was resolved well before the season started. He was put on the exempt list in November because of a video and nothing more.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:23 PM 09-13-2019
We all know the Pats were colluding with Brown to get him anyway.

Anyone who says otherwise is just naive. Rosenhous knew exactly what he was doing.

So fuck the Patriots. They are held to a different, lesser standard than everyone else. It will be that way till Brady retires. It is what it is.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:38 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I will say it again -- the week before a Chiefs Super Bowl, some woman files civil claims against Tyreek with all kinds of horrible allegations. You agree with him being suspended for that game without any NFL investigation into the matter. That's your position?

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 12:46 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is a prime example of why the league needs to stay out of all of it unless there at least charges filed. Way too much variability and its really tough to determine one thing from another what warrants action when you don't have a reliable standard such as charges being filed.
Agree completely.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 12:48 PM 09-13-2019
The criminal investigation part of the Hunt situation was resolved well before the season started. He was put on the exempt list in November because of a video and nothing more.
We can argue the CLE police didn't do their due-diligence but based on the video, what he did wasn't as bad as it seemed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:52 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
We can argue the CLE police didn't do their due-diligence but based on the video, what he did wasn't as bad as it seemed.
Well, he shouldn't have fucking lied, because if he hadn't we would have had him coming back at week 8 with fresh legs for a 4 headed monster at RB come playoff time.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:07 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Well, he shouldn't have ****ing lied, because if he hadn't we would have had him coming back at week 8 with fresh legs for a 4 headed monster at RB come playoff time.
Doubt we have the rbs we do if Hunt were still on the team. Doubtful shady is signed, and who knows if we bother drafting D train.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:10 PM 09-13-2019
Well yea but there was a criminal investigation and a video of him in a physical confrontation with a woman.

Not saying its right but there are distinct differences.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:17 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:

A strawman is when I suggest you are arguing something you are not. I'm not arguing anything -- I'm asking a question. One you clearly don't want to answer, for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:20 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
errr....no. I'm reporting what I read from reporters who are covering the NFL.

I will say it again -- the week before a Chiefs Super Bowl, some woman files civil claims against Tyreek with all kinds of horrible allegations. You agree with him being suspended for that game without any NFL investigation into the matter. That's your position?
So you're saying the Dolphins game is your Superbowl this year?

That's not very optimistic.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:27 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So you're saying the Dolphins game is your Superbowl this year?

That's not very optimistic.

:-) You haven't seen how the Patriots typically play in Miami. I swear, the SB is the easier game for us some years!! :-)
[Reply]
PatsWinAgain 02:39 PM 09-13-2019
Kareem Hunt was never criminally charged with anything and he was put on the exempt list.
Kareem Hunt was caught on VIDEO kicking/assaulting a woman. Big difference.

Don't be a HOMER.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 97
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up