ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 357
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Donger 09:23 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
I'm not surprised that they're all white.

Most serial killers and pedophiles are usually white too.
Is that true?

Myth #2: All Serial Killers Are Caucasian.

Reality: Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers. African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

Considering that something like 75% of our population is White, it isn't a surprise that most serial killers are White, but considering the above statistic, I'd argue that your attempt at some racial aspect is false.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:25 AM 05-14-2015
"Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons."

White privilege!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:49 AM 05-14-2015
No fucking way this country is 75% white unless you're counting a good number of Hispanics as white.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:52 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is that true?

Myth #2: All Serial Killers Are Caucasian.

Reality: Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers. African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

Considering that something like 75% of our population is White, it isn't a surprise that most serial killers are White, but considering the above statistic, I'd argue that your attempt at some racial aspect is false.
I thought that African-Americans and Hispanics were pretty much even these days at 10% of the population. (At least so much as we can measure their population, in the latter case)

If AA are 20% of serial killers they'd be overrepresented in that group, not underrepresented.
[Reply]
Donger 09:52 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No ****ing way this country is 75% white unless you're counting a good number of Hispanics as white.
Whites (including Hispanics who identified as White) constitute the majority, with a total of about 245,532,000, or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,816,000, or 62.6% of the U.S. population.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:55 AM 05-14-2015
...one of the toughest and best teachers I had in HS was a black woman..
you DID NOT mess around in her class...

....and we didn't have young teachers, and the line of inappropiateness rarely got crossed.

Today, that line is fuzzy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:57 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Whites (including Hispanics who identified as White) constitute the majority, with a total of about 245,532,000, or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,816,000, or 62.6% of the U.S. population.

Well then. That makes more sense.
[Reply]
Donger 10:19 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Well then. That makes more sense.
Yes, and the implication that the poster above made is still invalid.
[Reply]
Sully 10:31 AM 05-14-2015
I was hoping this thread would turn into a discussion on demographics.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:35 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by Sully:
It sort of ended it... As it turns out, white folk are serial killers, killers, and pedophiles, and black folk do all the stealing and the rest of the non-serial killing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:38 AM 05-14-2015
Those damned Asians always keeping their noses clean
[Reply]
TimBone 11:06 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by Sully:
Yeah...that's my bad. I didn't mean to do that as well. I just thought it was interesting when the wife pointed it out.
[Reply]
Predarat 11:07 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yeah...that's my bad. I didn't mean to do that as well. I just thought it was interesting when the wife pointed it out.
Those damn white audiofile slores.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:10 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:

Black dudes don't kiss & tell.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:10 AM 05-14-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It sort of ended it... As it turns out, white folk are serial killers, killers, and pedophiles, and black folk do all the stealing and the rest of the non-serial killing.
Ahhh now its all starting to come together
[Reply]
Page 49 of 357
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up