ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:03 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Rex Ryan.

https://youtu.be/GIIc0UFJr6Q
I think he's right.

We're just spoiled because Mahomes is super human.

If we didn't have Patrick, but had ended up with Josh Allen, we'd all be pretty psyched.
[Reply]
notorious 11:11 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think he's right.

We're just spoiled because Mahomes is super human.

If we didn't have Patrick, but had ended up with Josh Allen, we'd all be pretty psyched.
How would you feel if we traded out of a spot to get Mahomes and ended up with Allen?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:12 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
How would you feel if we traded out of a spot to get Mahomes and ended up with Allen?
I'd be pissed.

Because hindsight.

Mahomes is unreal, and I'm beyond thrilled that for the first time in franchise history, we have THE GUY.

Comparing every other young QB to him is going to make them all look shitty.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM 12-22-2019
Chris I have no idea what you see in Allen.

He can’t hit the broad side of a barn, and accuracy is not something that guys usually improve on that much.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:26 AM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

He can’t hit the broad side of a barn, and accuracy is not something that guys usually improve on that much.
At times you're right; he's not like Mahomes in that he can get away with sloppy footwork.

Then there are times like yesterday, when he threw it sidearm under the arms of the rusher, hit his guy coming across the middle fifteen or twenty yards downfield right on the money.

I just think he's RAW. He needs work on his footwork. He needs some discipline. He's got like 2/3 of what you need to be elite; he's got BALLS and he's got a cannon. He needs to get the fundamentals together and the accuracy will be there I think.

It's cool though, we can disagree. I still think Mayfield will be great too, and none of y'all agree with me on that.

We'll see.

I was all alone on the DRAFT DREW BREES train too, but that would've been a good move in hindsight. :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:30 AM 12-22-2019

You know what I don't get?

Why anyone thinks Sam Darnold is worth a fuck.

I see NOTHING there.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 AM 12-22-2019
Darnold has flashed legit franchise QB ability more than Mayfield and Allen.

If you don’t see that, I have to really question your ability to evaluate QB’s.

There are some things I like about Allen, but Mayfield is fucking trash dude.

I’m definitely not a huge fan of Darnold either though.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:07 PM 12-22-2019
Darnold has flashed legit franchise QB ability more than Mayfield and Allen.

If you don’t see that, I have to really question your ability to evaluate QB’s.

There are some things I like about Allen, but Mayfield is ****ing trash dude.

I’m definitely not a huge fan of Darnold either though.

Darnold? Really?

I haven't watched every game, and just a few to be honest, but he looks fucking clueless in what I have seen.

Admittedly, not a large sample size.

I'd put money that Mayfield has a better career than Darnold.

Allen is really raw, but I like his arm, and I like his guts. He needs work on his fundamentals.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:18 PM 12-22-2019

I haven’t exposed myself to the trauma of watching the Bills, but if his accuracy issues are from bad/sloppy mechanics sometimes that can be improved. If his mechanics are OK and he still can’t hit shit he’s boned.

Side note: How the fuck can a head coach be looking for an OC and decide Brian Daboll is your guy? For Christ sake the 2013 Chiefs alone should make him radioactive. Then there’s the rest of his career....

WTF?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12-22-2019, 12:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Mahomes_Is_God.
MahiMike 12:42 PM 12-22-2019
There's no denying that Buffalo is trending up. Josh Allen missed a couple throws that could have made the difference. Reminded me of Mahomes vs Pats last year.

Their coach and defense look good as well. I'd put them even with the Titans as dangerous teams.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:45 PM 12-22-2019
I live in NJ, and unfortunately see a lot of the Jets. Darnold is not as bad as you think. His two coaches have been Todd Bowles and Adam Gase. He has looked lost at times, I'll concede that. But he has also shown moments of being a franchise QB.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:48 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I live in NJ, and unfortunately see a lot of the Jets. Darnold is not as bad as you think. His two coaches have been Todd Bowles and Adam Gase. He has looked lost at times, I'll concede that. But he has also shown moments of being a franchise QB.
That may be.

I've seen two complete games in which he looked like total garbage and then mostly highlights. In which he mostly has looked like garbage.

Mayfield I've seen a lot. He gets greedy and undisciplined, but I still think he'll be good.

Allen only a couple of games, and while he's wildly inconsistent, he also makes a couple of throws a game that are "whoa" throws. And he's tough, I like that.

Murray only one game in which he looked like a lost child.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:49 PM 12-22-2019
Isn't it cool to talk about other QB's without an ounce of jealousy?

WE HAVE MAHOMES.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:38 PM 12-22-2019
They are just coached to cheat.!

https://twitter.com/JoshWrest/status...676440064?s=20
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:44 PM 12-22-2019
Stupid Bills. You had one job...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up