ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How long before Mahomes asks to be traded?
4 years 6 8.70%
3 years 6 8.70%
2 years 14 20.29%
Never, cuz he's a loyal Chief to the bitter end. (And the money is too good) 43 62.32%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How long will Mahomes wait for Andy to get his act together?
LongSufferingToady 09:00 PM 11-10-2019
Yes, that's my question.

Can you imagine having a championship caliber quarterback and expecting that quarterback to be patient year-in and year-out for the bumbling mistakes, porous defense, and horrid clock management? I can't.

Some day, like Tony Gonzalez, Mahomes is going to be fed up if the Chiefs (and Andy) don't get their act together. Perhaps sooner rather than later.

What say ye?
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 10:05 PM 11-10-2019
I bet he ends up in LA after they give up on Goff in 4-5 years. Or he gets badly hurt because our defense can't slow down anyone and he's forced to play behind our makeshift line in the next couple years. The more times he's forced to carry the team the more opportunity to get seriously hurt. Especially with our skewed balance on offense. That's what's going to happen. Probably only play 10 years in the league. Maybe he ends up in the division after we break him and he destroys us twice a year for a few years. Because Chiefs, that's why.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:05 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So, did you watch the game today?

Mike Vrabel put clown shoes on Reid & Co.
This.

Some people are crazy on here. Andy has been pantsed by BILL O BRIEN and MIKE VRABEL this season.

When you have to point about how close a coach’s LOSSES are to prove how good he is, then you are really grasping at straws.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:08 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You think he could have put up 50 TDs and won 12 games with just any coach and team?
Yes. Alex Smith's best season here had about half as many TD's.

That was with Reid's wizardry. With these skill position players on the outside, I think Mahomes would excel with ANY decent OC. He'd do even better if he had a decent line and a real defense behind him.

Reid didn't make Mahomes into a badass. Mahomes will Mahomes no matter what.

He needs a real head coach who will instill toughness and discipline so that we don't get our assholes turned inside out in the trenches and lose games by straight getting our asses kicked, like today.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:09 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This.

Some people are crazy on here. Andy has been pantsed by BILL O BRIEN and MIKE VRABEL this season.

When you have to point about how close a coach’s LOSSES are to prove how good he is, then you are really grasping at straws.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:12 PM 11-10-2019
“Andy, I need a stout offensive line that can run block and protect me. Do you think you can do that Andy? Because if you can’t I’m out of here.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:14 PM 11-10-2019
Entitled California brat Aaron Rodgers gets drafted by the team in the shittiest, most boring and coldest town in the NFL. He’s forced to sit for the first three years of his career while enduring doubts from the team, fans, and catty comments from the elderly pervert entrenched as the starter ahead of him. When he finally gets the starting job, the team never surrounds him with a defense and allows a GM with dementia to stay in his job for far too long.

And he signed multiple extensions.

But sure... Mahomes the ultimate team guy who understands the Midwest culture in the fan base to a tee is going to bolt town because the Chiefs lost those regular season games early in his career.

I really fucking hate this place. I’m going to take a break from this forum for a few days so I can preserve some of my brain cells.

Fuck every last one of you who even thinks this could be a remote possibility.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:18 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
“Andy, I need a stout offensive line that can run block and protect me. Do you think you can do that Andy? Because if you can’t I’m out of here.
"Meh. Cam Erving is good. Let's go 5 wide and run some vertical routes."
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:23 PM 11-10-2019
Pat Mahomes is going nowhere
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:48 PM 11-10-2019
So, did you watch the game today?

Mike Vrabel put clown shoes on Reid & Co.
Mike Vrabel put a clown suit, clown shoes, AND painted Belichick's face last year.

You guys are drama queens.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:49 PM 11-10-2019
Yes. Alex Smith's best season here had about half as many TD's.

That was with Reid's wizardry. With these skill position players on the outside, I think Mahomes would excel with ANY decent OC. He'd do even better if he had a decent line and a real defense behind him.

Reid didn't make Mahomes into a badass. Mahomes will Mahomes no matter what.

He needs a real head coach who will instill toughness and discipline so that we don't get our assholes turned inside out in the trenches and lose games by straight getting our asses kicked, like today.
So you think that Reid’s offensive creativity and the skill players had nothing to do with him throwing 50 TDs and scoring 35/game?

Jesus.

There was no better situation for a starting QB to walk into.

The Colts game gave us a taste of what he’d do with fewer weapons.

Good luck in finding a better offensive cast, AND a great defense and superior coach.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:50 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If Mahomes doesn’t re sign here should Clark sell the team?
When Mahomes resigns here you should delete your account.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:54 PM 11-10-2019
JFC....

Mahomes ain't leaving. He genuinely loves Kansas city.
Reid is one hell of a coach who will continue to bring the best out of mahomes
Mahomes will eventually influence personnel because hs too competitive to watch us fail

He is facing adversity. It is bound to happen. He will get through it. We will get through it. Relax.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:54 PM 11-10-2019
I don't know if Mahomes will have to wait too long. Clark Hunt had high expectations this year. I saw his speech that he gave the team. He wants that Lamar Hunt trophy.

I'm not saying he's gonna fire Reid for not accomplishing that this year, but if we don't the next year.....
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:57 PM 11-10-2019
Mahomes isn't leaving :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:59 PM 11-10-2019
Mahomes is going to tell the guy who helped get him the MVP his first year and has thrown 16 tds 1 pick in year 2 to fuck off. It makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up