ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which TWO Teams will play in the 2020 AFC Championship Game?
Chiefs 143 88.27%
Patriots 100 61.73%
Browns 23 14.20%
Colts 34 20.99%
Steelers 11 6.79%
Chargers 9 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Who will play in the 2020 AFC Championship Game?
Pitt Gorilla 01:15 PM 05-22-2019
Please select TWO Teams. I included the six AFC teams with the current best odds to win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:34 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think the Browns are going to be a whole lot better than some think.
I think the Browns are going to struggle to meet expectations.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:36 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I'd like to see Colts/Browns, but until I see evidence of the Pats' decline with my own two eyes, I'll have to go Pats/Browns.
I would say Colts/Chiefs. Pats can’t duct tape the team forever...
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:51 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Not trying to argue with you, just find the idea interesting.

I don't see the Browns struggling; I think they're going to take significant steps forward this year. It's going to be pretty much the team they had last year, minus Ogbah and Peppers, right? Not big losses production-wise, as I see it.

Kitchens is going to be better prepared as an OC/HC. Remember, last year, he literally had to just throw some stuff together to create a playbook mid-way through the season. Mayfield also is going to be better prepared and a lot closer to on the same page with his receivers and running backs, as he'll be taking all the snaps this summer with the 1sts.

The defense may or may not be better this year, but last year they were already something like 9th overall, I think. Bottom line, the Browns are going to be a tough out for any team this year.

And they added a couple pieces, including our Kareem Hunt, who can play, what, Week 8? Say what you want about Hunt, but he's owned both the Pats (@NE Week 8), and the Steelers (Week 11 & 13). Not to mention the Bengals.

I'm not saying the Browns will win all three of those games, but they're going to be pretty competitive, and I won't be surprised if the Browns go 2 out of 3 between those games.

I mean, if you look at their schedule in the first 12 weeks they could easily go 7-4, with 5 games left, 3 of which are at home, and they play the Bengals twice as well as the Cards. Pull just one upset before Week 12, and they could go 11-5. That by itself would be a huge step forward for a team that went 1-31 just two years ago. What is that, a 1,000% improvement?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:25 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Just like the 2011 Eagles dream team the sports press were pimping that year. Paper vs the field. We'll see.:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:25 PM 05-23-2019
Colts at Chiefs.

Houston comes back to town. Frank Clark rapes Andrew Luck.
[Reply]
Buckweath 05:28 PM 05-23-2019
Browns will be good for sure.

Something like the Chiefs' team 2 years ago, Smith's last year in KC. Just a real good team.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 07:56 PM 05-23-2019
I believe the Pats will struggle this year. Brady will get injured and they won't even make the playoffs. It will be the Chiefs and Jaguars or Chiefs and Colts or Chief and Houston, or Chiefs and Ravens, take that to the bank.
[Reply]
Passepartout 08:25 PM 05-23-2019
Want it to be someone else not named the Patriots. But me thinks it will be them and the Chiefs.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:48 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Who the **** selected the Chargers?
Me. Chiefs and Chargers
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:48 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I believe the Pats will struggle this year. Brady will get injured and they won't even make the playoffs. It will be the Chiefs and Jaguars or Chiefs and Colts or Chief and Houston, or Chiefs and Ravens, take that to the bank.
:-)
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 08:10 PM 05-24-2019
Raiders /steelers
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:34 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Nah.

Pats will cruise to a playoff bye. The AFC East remains ass. Pats have the weakest SOS in the league, and travel the least amount of miles of any team - go figure... :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:48 PM 05-24-2019
Patriots and whoever they feel like playing.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:55 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Nah.

Pats will cruise to a playoff bye. The AFC East remains ass. Pats have the weakest SOS in the league, and travel the least amount of miles of any team - go figure... :-)
Agreed. Even with an aging Brady and Gronk retiring that division is way too soft for the Pats not to get a first round bye. Until either Brady or Belichick retire, or one of the other teams in the division fields a competent team, the Pats will be a Superbowl contender every year.

I also chose Chiefs vs Pats. On paper the Browns looks really good, but lets see them win the division before we name them SB favorites.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up