ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 140
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
loochy 09:10 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Negged
:-) Even if you were to neg me, that is still rofl-worthy. Do you know how much entertainment this thread has brought me? Frankie was right about one thing - this IS like Jerry Springer.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:11 AM 08-10-2011
I would be happier than a horny Mormon dude with 3 wedding rings and a case of Barbie Dolls at a Jr. high school dance if you locked this bitch.

I'm Seriously, you guys.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 09:12 AM 08-10-2011
I would be happier than a horny Mormon dude with 3 wedding rings and a case of Barbie Dolls at a Jr. high school dance if you locked this bitch.

I'm Seriously, you guys.
Why does it matter?

You don't have to click on the thread.

Some of this stuff is just flat out hilarious.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:45 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Frankie is so smart, he can sniff 3 day old farts from a metro bus seat and tell you what the provider had for dinner the day before.

Sooooo, farts that tell the future?
[Reply]
loochy 09:47 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He is referring to the day prior to the discrete fart event.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:48 AM 08-10-2011
:-)
[Reply]
4th and Long 09:56 AM 08-10-2011
Are you, by chance, taking any cold medication that could, in some way, impair your reading skills?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:57 AM 08-10-2011

I'm Seriously, you guys.

Why do you care that much? Fankie does this shit to himself. He is the one who has continued to bump this thread and attacked and called names to anyone who has even laughed at this as a joke that it is. Instead of just letting it go or laughing it off, he just continues to get caught in lie after lie and show everyone what an idiotic pathetic joke he is. You would think someone with his IQ would know when to move on.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:15 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Are you, by chance, taking any cold medication that could, in some way, impair your reading skills?
It's called finding humor in grammatical ambiguity.
[Reply]
loochy 10:18 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Why do you care that much? Fankie does this shit to himself. He is the one who has continued to bump this thread and attacked and called names to anyone who has even laughed at this as a joke that it is. Instead of just letting it go or laughing it off, he just continues to get caught in lie after lie and show everyone what an idiotic pathetic joke he is. You would think someone with his IQ would know when to move on.
I'm actually the one that bumped up the thread this time and I have nothing to do with any of this. But yeah, I know what you mean and it does apply to most of the other times.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 10:25 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm actually the one that bumped up the thread this time and I have nothing to do with any of this. But yeah, I know what you mean and it does apply to most of the other times.
he doesn't bump it every time, but he does have to keep it going with trying to get the last word in with insults to everyone, which only brings it to the top and gets people all riled up all over again with his BS. This thread is funny because he just refuses to let the joke die.
[Reply]
threebag 10:57 AM 08-10-2011
They can also tell you about the past. If you fart and drip chowder you had cumpany last night.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:02 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You doubled down and said that metal fatigue and vibrations can....
Stop right there.

I said "can." I never said it did or would in this case. THAT, was an invention of a couple of habitual antagonistic confronters and the idiots who jumped all over it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:05 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Stop right there.

I said "can." I never said it did or would in this case. THAT, was an invention of a couple of habitual antagonistic confronters and the idiots who jumped all over it.
You're an hour late.
[Reply]
Saul Good 11:06 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Stop right there.

...but it can't.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 140
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up