ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 114
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:47 AM 09-07-2006
[QUOTE=Mooosgirl]
Originally Posted by Mooooo:
No. :-)

And he isn't going to. How can you people let a psycho stalker like luv monopolize so much of your time with this crap. I am the girlfriend she's talking about, and really don't appreciate the personal information she has shared with various members, or the comments I have received from them at my own website. She is a disturbed person. If it happened it happened. Get over it. Get on with it. Stop trying to get me to call your work, or get me involved with other people. Keep your personal bullshit to yourself. What sane person does this? She's a vindictive bitch, and I've had enough.

And sorry to disappoint all of you hangers on, but Moooo has not been checking in or "Lurking". It was just me, logging in under his name, to see what venom luv was spouting. She sent me a link. I can see why. You all need to get a life. This is pitiful. I am glad you found it entertaining. But now, with the threats coming to my personal webpage, it's going to stop, one way or the other.
Maybe luv would appreciate looking at striped sunshine for a while? I hear the stalker laws are enforced here.
I've heard that girls that pick losers think they deserve it.
[Reply]
Brock 09:47 AM 09-07-2006
OH SNAP
[Reply]
Bowser 09:47 AM 09-07-2006
[QUOTE=Mooosgirl]

And he isn't going to. How can you people let a psycho stalker like luv monopolize so much of your time with this crap. I am the girlfriend she's talking about, and really don't appreciate the personal information she has shared with various members, or the comments I have received from them at my own website. She is a disturbed person. If it happened it happened. Get over it. Get on with it. Stop trying to get me to call your work, or get me involved with other people. Keep your personal bullshit to yourself. What sane person does this? She's a vindictive bitch, and I've had enough.

And sorry to disappoint all of you hangers on, but Moooo has not been checking in or "Lurking". It was just me, logging in under his name, to see what venom luv was spouting. She sent me a link. I can see why. You all need to get a life. This is pitiful. I am glad you found it entertaining. But now, with the threats coming to my personal webpage, it's going to stop, one way or the other.
Maybe luv would appreciate looking at striped sunshine for a while? I hear the stalker laws are enforced here.
Judging by this outburst, you are not as good looking as luv is.
[Reply]
wutamess 09:48 AM 09-07-2006
Another ? What's your personal website?

We need proof of what you're saying is actually true.
Is any of what luv saying true?... such as you're old enough to be Mooo's mom etc?

Oh yeah... and pics of you & or Mooo would be kosher
Thanks.

Please clarify.
[Reply]
chagrin 09:50 AM 09-07-2006
No shit! I have got to know who from ChiefsPlanet is threatening her, please do tell us more. And Donger has a very good question there, deserving an answer.

P.S. How long did it take you to fall for mooo's sensitive man routine?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:50 AM 09-07-2006
More good stuff!! And I thought this thread was losing steam.
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 09:53 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Judging by this outburst, you are not as good looking as luv is.
I'm happy with me. I've seen her pics. Those who judge on looks alone are immature anyway. And I believe I would be quoting your dear luv when I say age is just a number. What does that matter? People are people. You love who you love. People make mistakes. People are forgiven. People move on. I'm going to now. I hope she can learn to do the same. From what I've seen here, at least a few people agree that sharing personal drama is just pathetic.

You all keep this going as long as you have to. It will probably piss her off to know Moooo isn't reading any of it. 8)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:54 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
OH SNAP
Mad Max just turned on the Blower!!!!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:56 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by jspchief:
That a thread can go over 700 posts with having very little quality content.

I can't believe people think this if HoC worthy. The subject is, the # of posts is, but the content is sorely lacking.
The first pages were classic.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:57 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
I'm happy with me. ... Those who judge on looks alone are immature anyway. ... age is just a number. What does that matter?
:-)

Classic words from ugly old people.
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:57 AM 09-07-2006
[QUOTE=Mooosgirl]

Congrats on the fine pickup in Moo. You should check out the archives and follow his courtship with luv over the past couple of months. It was some of the most pathetic, sappy crap I have ever read on the internet. My bull$hit meter broke after about the 20th time he claimed he could take or leave sex. No need to come here and defend his actions. luv may have some of her own issues, but just because your man took advantage of her doesn't man we need to cut him any slack.
[Reply]
Brock 09:59 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
Congrats on the fine pickup in Moo. You should check out the archives follow his courtship with luv over the past couple of months. It was some of the most pathetic, sappy crap I have ever read on the internet. My bull$hit meter broke after about the 20th time he claimed he could take or leave sex. No need to come here and defend his actions. luv may have some of her own issues, but just because your man took advantage of her doesn't man we need to cut him any slack.
I especially loved the part about how he likes to stare longingly into the woman's eyes while he boned her. With those big cow eyes and all. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:00 AM 09-07-2006
:-)

You guys are being played. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:00 AM 09-07-2006
[QUOTE=Mooosgirl]

This is the way its done here. We can't look away. I stayed away for awhile but couldn't help myself.

But if threats are really being made then its no longer any fun. and we should let it go..........to the Hall of Fame for lasting immortailty.:-)
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 10:01 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
Congrats on the fine pickup in Moo. You should check out the archives follow his courtship with luv over the past couple of months. It was some of the most pathetic, sappy crap I have ever read on the internet. My bull$hit meter broke after about the 20th time he claimed he could take or leave sex. No need to come here and defend his actions. luv may have some of her own issues, but just because your man took advantage of her doesn't man we need to cut him any slack.
Read it already. And for the other smart ass above, I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider myself even remotely OLD. Maybe to someone in diapers....
[Reply]
Page 50 of 114
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up