ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones jr
Sorry 11:47 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Just having 3-minute rounds would have ended it for Jones. He looked gassed.
It was impressive tho. What impressed me the most that I do think Roy was a little scared of mike and those blows really hurt him and he’s gonna feel that the next week but he battled.
[Reply]
srvy 11:45 PM 11-28-2020
I was surprised they went 8 Iron Mike got in good shape. Roy Jones Jr took a beating on those ribs. Roy had to lock up and hold to survive he was poorly out of shape. That ref let him hold for too long. I think he was scared of the way he was breathing that he might have a heart bomb. Neither face was marked up badly so any blows to that head must have been glancing. That was no draw but exhibition and charity so I'm good with it.

Like others said Snoop was funny but he walked over the other guys. His line was like his uncle's fighting at a bbq was pretty good. It was fun I enjoyed it except for the mess before it all.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:54 PM 11-28-2020
Draw bullshit.
[Reply]
jjjayb 12:31 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Draw bullshit.
They're just trying to keep with tradition. It wouldn't be a boxing match without a bullshit decision.
[Reply]
srvy 12:08 AM 11-29-2020
Wouldn't surprise to hear Roy got some cracked or severely bruised ribs. He was really struggling to catch wind through the interview.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:00 AM 11-29-2020
Triller did a fantastic job with the entertainment side of this card and they've done so with previous fights. Boxing has slowly been making a comeback, both boxing and MMA need to try and emulate this formula ratings will go up especially during these times.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:37 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Triller did a fantastic job with the entertainment side of this card and they've done so with previous fights. Boxing has slowly been making a comeback, both boxing and MMA need to try and emulate this formula ratings will go up especially during these times.
I think Tyson Fury brings some people to boxing now. Not as much as old school Iron Mike. But he’s a polarizing figure. I watch when he’s fighting.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:39 AM 11-29-2020
What boxing needs is a new Pazienza-Gatti.....

I used to love watching those guys get after it.

I’m not saying those two.....I’m saying new blood that fights like they did.
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:30 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
What boxing needs is a new Pazienza-Gatti.....

I used to love watching those guys get after it.

I’m not saying those two.....I’m saying new blood that fights like they did.
You mean Ward-Gatti? Amazing fights. Pure slug fests.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:56 AM 11-29-2020
I didn't tune in soon enough for the Paul/Robinson fight, but watching the highlights this morning was hilarious... apparently all his NBA buddies are ultra-butthurt about it :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:12 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I didn't tune in soon enough for the Paul/Robinson fight, but watching the highlights this morning was hilarious... apparently all his NBA buddies are ultra-butthurt about it :-)
I didn't even recognize Robinson at first.

I will say it took a lot of balls for him to get in the ring and try to fight. He was painful to watch, but he was game. I was shocked he got up after the first knock down and still had it in him to fight. The second knockdown was ugly. I thought he was seriously hurt at first.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:15 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I didn't even recognize Robinson at first.

I will say it took a lot of balls for him to get in the ring and try to fight. He was painful to watch, but he was game. I was shocked he got up after the first knock down and still had it in him to fight. The second knockdown was ugly. I thought he was seriously hurt at first.
I wouldn't have had any idea who he was without someone telling me
[Reply]
jd1020 02:44 PM 11-29-2020
At the very least, that fight was infinitely more entertaining than the legend fights UFC has promoted of 2 guys beyond retirement. Mainly because Tyson still looked legit in the ring, Roy Jones didn't even look like he wanted to be in there with him.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:46 PM 11-29-2020

[Reply]
jd1020 02:49 PM 11-29-2020
I laughed when the youtube kid called out McGregor. Probably got a few more subs with that one.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up