ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The "Watson can be as good as Mahomes" media campaign
UChieffyBugger 10:51 AM 10-11-2019
That's started ahead of Sunday's game is just ridiculous to me. I couldn't see the other Watson/Mahomes thread so I thought I'd share the footage here.

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

It's interesting that folks are down in Pat for his last two games of which he's thrown 636 yards, one TD and no Ints with a game winning drive included in the mix. And that's without mentioning his and the teams injuries. And yet they aren't mentioning Watson's two games against the Jaggs and the Panthers of which he didn't even even throw a TD in either game and threw for less than 161 yards on both occasions!!..they also have seemingly forgotten his dismal performance In the playoffs against the Colts too!!.

I respect Watson and he'll no doubt cause problems on Sunday!!..but the fickle nature of the media is just stunning to me. They did the same thing when we played the Ravens and they hyped up Jackson!!..hopefully Pat will respond the same way.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:24 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So...how does that mean Watson will try to beat Mahomes instead of Watson will try to beat the Chiefs?
I said it the other way. Watson has to beat mahomes. The main thing standing in his way is himself.

Mahomes has to beat Watson and a more balanced team than kc. He has to beat the whole Texans, not just Watson.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:42 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Are you just wanting the sporting world to fellate you because you are a Chiefs fan and they have Mahomes?
Yes.

I was forced by the media to suck Peyton Manning's dick for 15 years. Time for Colts fans and everybody else to suck MY dick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 10-11-2019
Look, that's great that you all have this calm, reserved, Protestant work ethic about keeping your nose to the grindstone. The whole, "you just worry about you... don't try to control anybody else..." blah blah blah blah

It's the internet. I'm a Chiefs fan. We have Mahomes.

I'm gonna get silly. I'm gonna talk about dick sucking. I'm gonna make fun of Deshaun Watson. I'm gonna call him a pouty bitch. I'm gonna laugh at him when he loses playoff games.

"He's a nice guy."

Fuck you. So was Matt Cassel. I give not one fuck if a QB is nice anymore.

You're either good enough to spar with Mahomes or you're not. Watson is not. He will get destroyed, and I will not shed a tear.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 04:05 PM 10-11-2019
Is it that hard for us to be a cool fanbase?
Who cares? Watson has been very good, I don’t care about comparisons from the media, just be a happy and fun fan blessed we finally have a great qb. We look like Boston fans with out the rings.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:11 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Is it that hard for us to be a cool fanbase?
Who cares? Watson has been very good, I don’t care about comparisons from the media, just be a happy and fun fan blessed we finally have a great qb. We look like Boston fans with out the rings.
I don't really care for the comparisons. What I hate is when people label mahomes a choker even though in the majority of his primetime losses he scored a game winning or tying score on his last possession. Or when people who've only seen highlight reels don't appreciate that mahomes is a good qb, not just a freelancer. If people think they're both great qbs, cool. But the anti mahomes crowd has gotten bigger and bolder and I'll be dammed if ignorant dipshits pretend to know shit about our qb.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:14 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yes.

I was forced by the media to suck Peyton Manning's dick for 15 years. Time for Colts fans and everybody else to suck MY dick.
I guess bitter and vengeful is one way to go through life...

Another might be to not put yourselves into situations were you have to suck that dick. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:18 PM 10-11-2019
UChieffyBugger acting a little like Ubeja Buggy
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:26 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Why do you Chief fans care so much about other QBs being compared to Mahomes?

Like, who cares?
What do you mean, YOU Chiefs fans??
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:32 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It always drives me crazy that people act like mahomes lost the qb duel to Russell Wilson and Brady.

No... Wilson and Brady beat a bad chiefs defense. Mahomes almost won both games in spite of his defense.

Not that Houstons D is all that great. But mahomes has to win these games at a handicap.
Who cares what other people think though?

Pat Mahomes is the NFL version of MJ. WE know that. And soon every NFL fan will know it also.

Besides, this comparison thing is basically the highest form of flattery for Pat and for our Chiefs.

The mere fact that virtually every fanbase is talking about Pat and our team tells us that they already know that Pat is the next big thing.

Good God, we have Patriots, Colts, Raiders, Broncos, and maybe half the league's fans lurking around on this forum. And win or lose, they won't leave. They stay here, ostensibly to rag on us about a loss or whatever, but they're here because of Mahomes, and Tyreek, and Kelce.

Because all of them know that Mahomes is the next King of the NFL or whatever for the next 15 years.

Every time one of these 'comparisons' comes up, we should be laughing and patting ourselves on the back that we were lucky enough to be here when Pat became a Chief.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:58 PM 10-11-2019
We care about that... why?

Exposure means nothing. People die of it. Are you just wanting the sporting world to fellate you because you are a Chiefs fan and they have Mahomes?

Does watching Mahomes do alien shit on the field mean less to you, is it somehow grayer, because the talking heads want to give Watson a little bit of run?

Prime Time games exist only in the playoffs. This "prime time" Sunday, Thursday, Monday night bull is a manufactured thing. Why the fuck do we care if Carl in upstate new York watches our team play?

/ says that with the Thanksgiving day game I attended being my favorite game I've been to so far
You want to see more coverage of Chiefs games, especially for individuals out of state or out the common broadcast zone which one would get ass blasted by NFL Sunday Ticket.

The publicly is neccessary
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:01 PM 10-11-2019
I guess bitter and vengeful is one way to go through life...

Another might be to not put yourselves into situations were you have to suck that dick. :-)
You sucked that dick, too. Everybody sucked that dick whether they wanted to or not. It was forcibly shoved into your mouth. You couldn't avoid it.

I suppose you could have lived in the woods and avoided human altogether for those 15 years. Then you would have avoided sucking that dick.

Is that what you did?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:20 PM 10-11-2019
Colin Cowherd is yapping on again HERE

So he goes on about what Watson didn't have, and yet ignores the fact that Watson had more NFL experience going into last season and a better defense behind him? SMH. The fact that Pat took us to the AFC championship game with that defense is a miracle in itself.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:23 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because Mahomes needs rivals.

Batman needs a Joker.

Just let it happen.
and the Texans really wanted Mahomes:-)

which might motivate Watson even more for this game assuming Watson knows this supposed rumor:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:23 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Colin Cowherd is yapping on again HERE

So he goes on about what Watson didn't have, and yet ignores the fact that Watson had more NFL experience going into last season and a better defense behind him? SMH. The fact that Pat took us to the AFC championship game with that defense is a miracle in itself.
Good. It'll drive more people to check out the Chiefs and Mahomes. Generate more Mahomes fans. Sounds like free advertising to me.
[Reply]
rico 07:33 PM 10-11-2019
Simply making a vague comparison of Deshaun Watson to Patrick Mahomes is utter blasphemy and straight up disrespectful to Mahomes... and as irrational as I admit this is, the media glamorization of Watson and comparisons to Mahomes has made me hate Deshaun Watson. **** him. Not even in Mahomes’s league.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up