ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 153
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:44 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
she was a fat bitch
And yet still far and away out of your league. Sad.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:49 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
OK, last post on the topic, I promise. Just thought it probably relevant to include the actual post and image it included. Personally, I can see why she deleted it and why it triggered people.

Disney+ must immediately fire any actor who has made an overwrought Holocaust comparison pic.twitter.com/kPO81Qf38X

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) February 11, 2021

[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:59 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
What's worse is that the "America" image is from Hebron.

A soup kitchen in Hebron.

This is a picture of Palestinian children in a soup kitchen in Hebron. In the last couple of days people are sharing a cropped version of this claiming its from an American/Israeli prison.
Whatever your argument is, the minute you base it on a lie, you're a demagogue pic.twitter.com/MwxOUr7KA4

— Avihai Stollar (@AvihaiStollar) June 22, 2018

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:01 AM 02-11-2021
That's different, it's complicated and nuanced. If you don't understand the difference, I don't have time to explain . . . Shut UP!!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:08 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's different, it's complicated and nuanced. If you don't understand the difference, I don't have time to explain . . . Shut UP!!
Yup, pretty dumb of Pedro. On the other hand, Carano has been in the crosshairs for like 2 years. Like in business, you aren't going to fire your allstar employee after 1 transgression. The employee who keeps eating other people's lunches and being late to work won't have the same leeway.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:12 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
What's worse is that the "America" image is from Hebron.

A soup kitchen in Hebron.

Holy Shit!!!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:16 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yup, pretty dumb of Pedro. On the other hand, Carano has been in the crosshairs for like 2 years. Like in business, you aren't going to fire your allstar employee after 1 transgression. The employee who keeps eating other people's lunches and being late to work won't have the same leeway.
All fine, so long as we're clear that it's about cutthroat partisanship and the disposability of some people, and not some moral stance.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:24 AM 02-11-2021
All fine, so long as we're clear that it's about cutthroat partisanship and the disposability of some people, and not some moral stance.
Yes; her brand of politics ultimately got her fired.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:25 AM 02-11-2021
Time is a flat circle and everything eventually comes back around again. It is only be a matter of time.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:26 AM 02-11-2021
Yes; her brand of politics ultimately got her fired.
Very blacklist-ish of them. Funny how they've become something they despised.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:32 AM 02-11-2021
Very blacklist-ish of them. Funny how they've become something they despised.
MAGA politics do not play well with people engaging heavily with social media, news at 11.

Disclaimer: I think we can agree there is no way to avoid talking politics wrt to Carano's firing.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:39 AM 02-11-2021
MAGA politics do not play well with people engaging heavily with social media, news at 11.

Disclaimer: I think we can agree there is no way to avoid talking politics wrt to Carano's firing.
It shouldn't be legal to be fired for political views if it is illegal to be fired for sexual orientation or gender identity.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:41 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It shouldn't be legal to be fired for political views if it is illegal to be fired for sexual orientation or gender identity.
I agree with you. Perhaps folks opposed to granting protections to marginalized groups now see the importance of doing so when the shoe is on the other foot.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:44 AM 02-11-2021
I agree with you. Perhaps folks opposed to granting protections to marginalized groups now see the importance of doing so when the shoe is on the other foot.
Oh, people are being taught a lesson. How clever.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:47 AM 02-11-2021
Every entertainment dollar you spend funds that cancerous climate.
Exactly... it is just amazing that people continue to buy products that allow this to happen. We get that "Oh well, they knew what they were getting into.".
[Reply]
Page 112 of 153
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 > Last »
Up