ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 535 of 1208
« First < 35435485525531532533534535 5365375385395455856351035 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:09 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
We have the stereotypical midwest garden problem of squash coming out your ears at some point,* and grilling them grew to be my favorite way of dealing with it. You can slice them like steaks if you don't want to deal with skewers.

Mid-summer, we have grilled squash planks nearly every meal, so I've put some thought into variety of preparations, rummaging through the spice rack, etc.

* - the old joke about, in some areas you lock your car to keep from getting robbed. In my area, you lock your car locked to keep from getting a bag of zucchini.
Yeah, wife wanted to grow zucchini once.

And the hill even had 3 different kinds of zucchini in it. By August she wanted me to roundup it because GODDAMN
[Reply]
scho63 05:16 PM 05-21-2017
We have the stereotypical midwest garden problem of squash coming out your ears at some point,* and grilling them grew to be my favorite way of dealing with it. You can slice them like steaks if you don't want to deal with skewers.

Mid-summer, we have grilled squash planks nearly every meal, so I've put some thought into variety of preparations, rummaging through the spice rack, etc.

* - the old joke about, in some areas you lock your car to keep from getting robbed. In my area, you lock your car locked to keep from getting a bag of zucchini.
Make a ratatouille problem solved
[Reply]
threebag 05:32 PM 05-21-2017
Mushrooms an taters looked great FMB, I knew it wasn't GC...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:45 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Mushrooms an taters looked great FMB, I knew it wasn't GC...

I figured. Wasn't sure though. :-)
[Reply]
threebag 05:57 PM 05-21-2017
We make a shit ton of zucchini bread and chocolate zucchini bread. Freezes nice and I can hide it from my granddaughter better in the freezer.

Chocolate Milk, Banana Bread, Zucchini Breads, and Reese's Cups are targets when she stays.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:11 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
We make a shit ton of zucchini bread and chocolate zucchini bread. Freezes nice and I can hide it from my granddaughter better in the freezer.

Chocolate Milk, Banana Bread, Zucchini Breads, and Reese's Cups are targets when she stays.
Nothing like being the kid in grade school whose lunch was a box lunch with;

:-) on homemade whole wheat with GNC PB and homemade jam
carrot and celery sticks
zucchini bread for 'dessert'
unsweet tea in thermos.

To an adult, sounds loving and delicious, but for a kid to eat that every day . . .
[Reply]
threebag 06:15 PM 05-21-2017

carrot and celery sticks
unsweet tea in thermos.

To an adult, sounds loving and delicious, but for a kid to eat that every day . . .
Yeah I can see a lack of "Wow" factor for a kid but damn hook me up now.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:19 PM 05-21-2017

carrot and celery sticks

unsweet tea in thermos.

I'm down. Would prefer some Jif Naturals, if you got it, for the PB.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:22 PM 05-21-2017
I like smuckers all natural, the kind you gotta stir up. Flip that fucker upside down for a day and give the bottom/New top a couple thumps. Then flip out over and stir it up.

Best peanut butter around
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:26 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I like smuckers all natural, the kind you gotta stir up. Flip that fucker upside down for a day and give the bottom/New top a couple thumps. Then flip out over and stir it up.

Best peanut butter around
The local thrift/unclaimed freight store got in this, stocked up for $4 a jar [check the oz :-)] And yes, it's the 'only peanuts, lightly salted' type you have to stir.

And then, I discovered these. Perhaps my new favorite thing ever!!

I used to do a lot of my 'light snacking' by putting stuff [chicken salad, tuna salad, peanut butter, chow chow, chutney, etc] on Trader Joe's everything flatbreads, but they have discontinued those. These flat everything pretzels aren't as big, so you have to do more prep, but they're even tastier.

And those pretzels with that peanut butter is better than any peanut butter stuffed pretzels you'll find from any other brand.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:37 PM 05-21-2017
Those Pretzel Crisps are so awesome. I love the Buffalo Wing flavored ones. I just spread some cream cheese on them and do work.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:40 PM 05-21-2017
What's left after the carnage,,,,
Attached: IMG_0178.jpg (112.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:41 PM 05-21-2017
The local thrift/unclaimed freight store got in this, stocked up for $4 a jar [check the oz :-)] And yes, it's the 'only peanuts, lightly salted' type you have to stir.

And then, I discovered these. Perhaps my new favorite thing ever!!

I used to do a lot of my 'light snacking' by putting stuff [chicken salad, tuna salad, peanut butter, chow chow, chutney, etc] on Trader Joe's everything flatbreads, but they have discontinued those. These flat everything pretzels aren't as big, so you have to do more prep, but they're even tastier.

And those pretzels with that peanut butter is better than any peanut butter stuffed pretzels you'll find from any other brand.
LOL. My wife used to carpool to the next town with a friend of mine. They stopped at sams and picked up a bag when they first came out.

They ate the entire bag on the way home LOL

I came across them later and commented on how good they were. The truth came out.
[Reply]
threebag 06:43 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm down. Would prefer some Jif Naturals, if you got it, for the PB.
Jif Naturals it's legit
[Reply]
threebag 06:44 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
What's left after the carnage,,,,
Glad you didn't use Gates
[Reply]
Page 535 of 1208
« First < 35435485525531532533534535 5365375385395455856351035 > Last »
Up