ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Media Center>Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
DaFace 09:54 PM 06-15-2015
Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

[Reply]
luv 08:12 AM 03-03-2020
This is still going to be available on PS4, right?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:48 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
This is still going to be available on PS4, right?
Yeah, I confused the issue when I said PS5 above. I meant PS4.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:49 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, I confused the issue when I said PS5 above. I meant PS4.
You're good man, unless you have to have the PS4 pro you can get a PS4 pretty cheap these days.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:24 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Last I heard is they may get pushed back due to the corona...
Well I meant like the specs of both. We've heard almost nothing on that front. And we don't have a price point yet either.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:45 AM 03-04-2020
I finished the demo last night. I thought it was a really fresh take on the original.

I didn't fully get the combat down but I could imagine myself having a lot of fun with it once you add more characters to your party. I'm dying to give Red XIII and Vincent Valentine a run.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:47 AM 03-04-2020
That boss fight was pretty fucking rough. Totally not used to that style of combat.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:58 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That boss fight was pretty fucking rough. Totally not used to that style of combat.
It was way easier if you switched to Barrett, long range weapon and he has the cure magic to heal.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:44 AM 03-04-2020
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who struggled.

I was actually replaying the original as of a couple months ago and I did not have that much trouble with the scorpion the first go 'round. This time it took me like 20 minutes and I got Cloud killed.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:58 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I was actually replaying the original as of a couple months ago and I did not have that much trouble with the scorpion the first go 'round. This time it took me like 20 minutes and I got Cloud killed.
Pretty sure it's adjusting to the battle system.

Classic mode I wonder if it'll be easier
[Reply]
Mecca 12:36 PM 03-04-2020
Classic mode is much easier as it is basically on easy according to the people that made it.
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:00 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That boss fight was pretty ****ing rough. Totally not used to that style of combat.
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

ATB is everything. ATB is magic, items, abilities. Try to manage your ATB better between both of them and you'll kill it a lot faster.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:39 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
ATB is everything. ATB is magic, items, abilities. Try to manage your ATB better between both of them and you'll kill it a lot faster.
So do you run around and Dodge for a bit so it goes up? I kindve just kept attacking without waiting. Took forever
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:42 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So do you run around and Dodge for a bit so it goes up? I kindve just kept attacking without waiting. Took forever
ATB only goes up when attacking and blocking. Might as well just keep spam attacking. If you switch to Barrett Cloud will build up a good amount of ATB doing AI moves, then switch back to him to use the ATB up. Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:38 PM 03-05-2020
The thing that kept giving me problems were the seemingly unavoidable attacks, like missile barrages and that EMP slam. Once I figured out I could use partner abilities with R2, the fight was manageable with heavy potion use but I still feel like I was doing something wrong. For the first boss I shouldn't have been taking that much damage.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:00 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
ATB only goes up when attacking and blocking. Might as well just keep spam attacking. If you switch to Barrett Cloud will build up a good amount of ATB doing AI moves, then switch back to him to use the ATB up. Rinse and repeat.
That helps I barely switched too. I'll try good again
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up