ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal Charles: "...and basically, we had Matt Cassel"
NIUhuskies 07:18 PM 01-15-2021
hahahahahah so true Jamaal

Chiefs Wire: What was the mood during your first playoff game?
Charles: “It was fun. I played Baltimore in my first game in the playoffs; most people don’t understand that it’s a different building, a different level, a different emotion in the playoffs. I was very upset we lost against Baltimore; it was a tough team playing against Ray Lewis, and basically, we had Matt Cassel. It was just hard to try and put together a game plan, but we could’ve easily won that game.”

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...wards-helaire/
[Reply]
TheMartyr 12:42 PM 01-16-2021
In the second half of that game, the Chiefs had 6 drives for a total of 15 yards. They had 3 interceptions, a fumble, a turnover on downs, and a punt. They also gave Baltimore’s offense a free first down when they went offside on a Baltimore punt on 4th and 4.

Cassel was sacked three times, and Charles never touched the ball after 9:45 was left in the third quarter.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:53 PM 01-16-2021
I had really nice seats to watch that one in the cold. Awful, shitty game. Got hammered and used my buddy's door as a block to piss. Ended up filling his back speaker full.

:-) good times
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:57 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I had really nice seats to watch that one in the cold. Awful, shitty game. Got hammered and used my buddy's door as a block to piss. Ended up filling his back speaker full.

:-) good times
HAHAA thats what friends are for!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:03 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I love Jamaal, but he played in two playoff games and didn't finish either one. Including that Baltimore game. Just couldn't stay healthy.
He got SCREWED in that Colts playoff game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:03 PM 01-16-2021
Matt knows he sucks and got lucky as fuck to have career and money.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:13 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That season sucked. Our schedule was light as ****. The entire division was terrible. Everybody we beat was bad and we got pisspounded by every decent team we played. Losing instantly in the playoffs was pretty much a foregone conclusion.
Didn't we play a schedule against an NFC West division that had a 7-9 division winner in Seattle that year or some such shit?

2010 was all smoke and mirrors. Romeo Crennel made sure the team played to its talent level and played good football.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:23 PM 01-16-2021
Just pulled up the Wikipedia page. What a weird season.

We were 2-4 in the division, including a 20 point loss to the 4-12 Donx at Infesto. Oakland swept the division, but finished 8-8 because they couldn't beat anybody outside the division. San Diego finished a game behind us at 9-7. Outside the division we swept the hapless NFC West and split with the AFC South.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:29 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I believe he threw him under an Accolade.
He deserves to be thrown under all the Accolades.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:31 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just pulled up the Wikipedia page. What a weird season.

We were 2-4 in the division, including a 20 point loss to the 4-12 Donx at Infesto. Oakland swept the division, but finished 8-8 because they couldn't beat anybody outside the division. San Diego finished a game behind us at 9-7. Outside the division we swept the hapless NFC West and split with the AFC South.
Todd Haley deserved Coach of the Decade for Matt Cassel's TD/INT ratio and for DBowe's 15 TD catches. And for turning DJ into an actual NFL player. At least DJ didn't turn back into a pumpkin after The Todd left town...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:32 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
This should cure you of those memories.

I love him.
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:43 PM 01-16-2021
I blame the league. You either have one of the five elite star quarterbacks and win playoff games, or you don't.

Joe Flacco was an exception, forever being the small ray of inspiration for the remaining 27 teams that don't really have a shot
[Reply]
Frazod 01:51 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Todd Haley deserved Coach of the Decade for Matt Cassel's TD/INT ratio and for DBowe's 15 TD catches. And for turning DJ into an actual NFL player. At least DJ didn't turn back into a pumpkin after The Todd left town...
Heh. I wouldn't go THAT far, but I never did think Haley got a fair shake here. Between working for that fuck Pioli and being hamstrung with Cassel, seriously, what chance did he have? Vince Lombardi couldn't have won had he been saddled with those pricks.
[Reply]
DT#58 01:51 PM 01-16-2021
Not only is Jamaal the greatest RB the Chiefs have ever had, hes a straight shooter.
Tells it like it is.
Right on the money about Cassel and that the Chiefs MUST start the game fast and execute against the Brownies.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:55 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by TheMartyr:
In the second half of that game, the Chiefs had 6 drives for a total of 15 yards. They had 3 interceptions, a fumble, a turnover on downs, and a punt. They also gave Baltimore’s offense a free first down when they went offside on a Baltimore punt on 4th and 4.

Cassel was sacked three times, and Charles never touched the ball after 9:45 was left in the third quarter.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:01 PM 01-16-2021
Now we play Baker Cassel and the twenty ten Chief Browns
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up