ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>St. Louis Cardinals sidelined with COVID
C3HIEF3S 08:40 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Rumor has it these idiots were at Whistling Straits yesterday on their off day instead of at the hotel...
It’s not a rumor. Dexter Fowler’s Instagram story was taken at Whistling Straits.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:56 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
It’s not a rumor. Dexter Fowler’s Instagram story was taken at Whistling Straits.
Yeah, I think he has deleted the post but once posted to the internet, it lives forever.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:53 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Rumor has it these idiots were at Whistling Straits yesterday on their off day instead of at the hotel...
Interesting though it would have nothing to do with positive test results today.

You guys are seriously bitching about the players being outside on a fucking golf course? :-)
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:57 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Interesting though it would have nothing to do with positive test results today.

You guys are seriously bitching about the players being outside on a ****ing golf course? :-)
We're all supposed to stay home with our heads up our asses
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:01 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
We're all supposed to stay home with our heads up our asses
Obviously, and for certain the main complainers arent staying in their own houses.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:40 AM 07-31-2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:51 AM 07-31-2020
Well the Cards bats apparently have AIDS so this isn't a surprise.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:59 AM 07-31-2020
This makes football less likely?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:01 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The more we see these team outbreaks the more likely it is baseball will give up and if that fails the odds of other sports happening becomes far less. Baseball being the key because they aren't doing the bubble, make all the jokes about face diapers and hoaxes, the more this happens the more likely we lose a year of Mahomes.
[Reply]
wazu 09:04 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The more we see these team outbreaks the more likely it is baseball will give up and if that fails the odds of other sports happening becomes far less. Baseball being the key because they aren't doing the bubble, make all the jokes about face diapers and hoaxes, the more this happens the more likely we lose a year of Mahomes.
Stop being such a negative Nancy.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:06 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Stop being such a negative Nancy.
Reality of situations is hard I guess, the more the MLB fails at this the worse it is for the NFL trying to do it.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:20 AM 07-31-2020
Reality of situations is hard I guess, the more the MLB fails at this the worse it is for the NFL trying to do it.
While, true, I also think it can help them.

Baseball teams can be in multiple cities every week. The Cubs and Reds sat around a club house for 8 hrs yesterday waiting out weather. Not smart.

I really think baseball needed to do regional bubbles or something. I know that's really difficult, but all this travel is going to undermine MLB.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:47 AM 07-31-2020
Hes better than brady so hes going to play until hes 50 anyway. I think we'll be okay. And everyone would get a year of rest so I doubt it would cut a year off many players careers regardless. Maybe brady would have to actually retire though.
[Reply]
tk13 09:04 AM 07-31-2020
I don't know about less likely but they certainly need to be thinking about their plans. Their advantage is it's only one game a week, but teams are going to be dragging twice as many guys around the country and like MLB there's no bubble.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:11 AM 07-31-2020
I have on good authority no football will be played in St. Louis this year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up