ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 45
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:49 AM 12-16-2018
I say let's do what Chiefs fans do... We pick ourselves up after a loss and cheer the team on. We have been through much worse, the future is bright and the past is the past.

I am so tired of the conspiracy theories. I don't understand why that sort of thought process makes some people happy? The referees are terrible, the game is fast, it's loud and they are just human.

GO CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:55 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The Seahawks are the worst match up for KC, especially on the road and on primetime. They get all the calls at home, so the Chiefs are pretty fucked because they get hardly any calls.

Early impression would be better hope the Ravens come to play next week.
We need to win out b/c I believe the Chargers will. Unfortunately, I don't see us winning this one. I want to believe that Mahomes is the 13th man but our D is going to allow Russell Wilson to run like a gazelle.
[Reply]
FAX 09:10 AM 12-16-2018
I haven't run the numbers, but I think our chances are good against the Seahags. Call it intuition. Call it inspiration. Call it insanity. But I think that embarrassing-ass loss against the Bolts was just the wake-up call we needed. That was a "welcome to the post-season" moment.

I also haven't run the numbers on how many posts on the subject of NFL-fixing via crucial calls by the refs are almost identical. My guess is that, if you combined all the salient and non-repetitive language in those posts into one single, solitary post, it would be about 3 sentences long. And about 80% of the server database would be transported to the soul stone realm.

FAX
[Reply]
stevieray 10:10 AM 12-16-2018
..if Matt Cassel can win there.....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
casshole beat a 7-9 team
[Reply]
stevieray 10:16 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
casshole beat a 7-9 team
and?

He still won and PM is light years better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 12-16-2018
and?

He still won and PM is light years better.
do you think people here would be near as concerned if the seahawks were trash
[Reply]
stevieray 10:31 AM 12-16-2018
do you think people here would be near as concerned if the seahawks were trash
We were 6-4 and they were 5-5.
[Reply]
FAX 10:36 AM 12-16-2018
I can't get a read on the Seahags. Are they good? They split with the Rambs. Are they just okay? They've been beating up on the 9ers, Panthers, and Vikings (teams that don't convey "offensive juggernaut"). Seattle is an early 1-point favorite apparently.

This is confusing.

FAX
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:38 AM 12-16-2018
Chiefs win at Seattle

Then lose at home to the Raiders

Cause Chiefs.....
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 11:01 AM 12-16-2018
We needed a clutch drive to beat Oakland.

We're not the best team in the league.
flip flop much??
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 11:06 AM 12-16-2018
No fear of the Seahawks. When they were in the AFC west they were the cellar dweller. I still think of them that way.
[Reply]
Best22 11:09 AM 12-16-2018
Sh*tbag quarterbacks have won in every venue

Doesn’t mean a thing. Especially since Mora was the coach, not Carroll

Mahomes and the Chiefs have a bigger challenge, but the Chiefs have the ability to win, and it may not be close
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 AM 12-16-2018
We were 6-4 and they were 5-5.
just a weird comparison that has nothing to do with this year's seahawks team

this pass rush would crush matt hasselbeck
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:28 AM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I can't get a read on the Seahags. Are they good? They split with the Rambs. Are they just okay? They've been beating up on the 9ers, Panthers, and Vikings (teams that don't convey "offensive juggernaut"). Seattle is an early 1-point favorite apparently.

This is confusing.

FAX
They’re far inferior to KC in terms of talent, but they have a couple things going for them. A great HFA on Sunday night, and Bob Sutton.

They will run the ball a ton and if we can’t get them off the field, offensive possessions will be limited.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 45
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up