ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Gay for Goff crew, let's do this
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 09-19-2015
Look at him neatly fit that ball in betwixt three defenders. My pantaloons are aflustered!

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:22 PM 10-11-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
That's fine. He's going to sit on the bench in KC for a year anyway, while Alex dinks and dunks his way into oblivion. Any QB will.

We are in the perfect situation to pick a QB now. No pressure on the young'un.
Sure, I've got no problem with a guy sitting. I'm just not that impressed with Goff. That arm looks Pennington-esque.

If I'm going to spend a few years developing a guy, let's do it with someone who has an elite NFL arm.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:35 PM 10-11-2015
What era Pennington?
[Reply]
jonzie04 11:41 PM 10-11-2015
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Goff is a young Matthew Cassel.
Who does Tyler Bray compare to?
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:25 AM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Sure, I've got no problem with a guy sitting. I'm just not that impressed with Goff. That arm looks Pennington-esque.

If I'm going to spend a few years developing a guy, let's do it with someone who has an elite NFL arm.
He's not as good as Pennington at the same level.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:25 AM 10-12-2015
Beat off to Goff
[Reply]
jonzie04 10:24 AM 10-12-2015
Goff is our savior.
[Reply]
KC native 02:20 PM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
With the risk of offending kcnative, Boykin isn't going to play QB at the NFL level. He's short for the position at the next level (he's much closer to 6'0" than his listed 6'2") and very slight of build. He's exciting, a great athlete and all that in college, but it's not going to translate to the next level.

Hackenberg has all the tools you want, but he could be absolutely ruined. He's never really progressed from his freshman year and actually some believe he's regressed.

Cook...eh. He's ballsy and confident, but that also leads to most of his problems/potential problems. He wings it a lot when he's pressured and he feels pressure too easily from what I've seen, i.e., he breaks down too quickly and gets sloppy with his fundamentals. Good arm though and you like his demeanor.

Also, Goff, Hackenberg and Cardale Jones are all juniors. (As is Memphis QB Paxton Lynch, who I really like a lot, but he and Jones are redshirt juniors.)

Those guys may or may not declare.

I'd also seriously look at Stanford's Kevin Hogan in this upcoming draft. 6'4", 230 lb. senior with a cannon for an arm. Stanford is a run oriented offense so he's not putting up the gaudy statistics of the spread guys, but he's a smart, strong, tough QB that's a pretty good athlete. He's also been playing on a high ankle sprain that's limited his numbers somewhat the past couple of weeks.
Your talent evaluation track record is shit.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 02:40 PM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Risk taken with expected result.
[Reply]
milkman 09:17 AM 10-14-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Truth
[Reply]
O.city 09:31 AM 10-14-2015
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Don't over value elite arm strength. If a guy meets the baseline for arm strength, I'm good.

Pocket presence, accuracy, and mental game. The rest is wish wash
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:34 PM 10-14-2015
Originally Posted by milkman:
Truth
Oh, that's the bullshit of all bullshit.

My track record on prospects is as good as it fucking gets.

Just because you filthy goat raping pig fuckers don't have the vision to appreciate my brilliance is not justification for such ignorant castigations.

Fucking eat me you fargin' cattle anus suckers.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:36 PM 11-20-2018
I was very impressed with Goff last night. Dude was extremely accurate when he has time to throw. Heck , even under pressure he made some nice throws. You came away thinking he was better than I thought.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:27 PM 11-21-2018
Pouring one out for Saccopoo this evening. Guy knew how to talk shit, back up his opinion, and also keep things really entertaining without going overboard and resorting to namecalling in the argument.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:35 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Pouring one out for Saccopoo this evening. Guy knew how to talk shit, back up his opinion, and also keep things really entertaining without going overboard and resorting to namecalling in the argument.
"Cattle anus suckers". :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:23 PM 11-22-2018
This place lost its burst without Sacc filling his mocks with fat fucks from Utah. RIP
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up